(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
So I have a Lenovo Laptop. Details are as follows:
It's a Lenovo IdeaPad Z510.
Purchased from Dubai.
Warranty is over.

So the battery has failed me. It doesn't charge and I have to keep it connected to the charger to use it. I went to the Lenovo Service Center in Sikanderpur Market they say either to buy the battery on my own, or wait a few months to get it delivered.
Any idea where I can buy it myself?

Also any idea any 3rd Part Reliable shop in Delhi NCR (preferably Gurgaon or Sith Delhi) which can replace my battery with a genuine piece?

few months for a new battery? 😕
try to find an original one online from us store? get it through ishop or ibhejo if there is no other service available.

The problem is that I asked for service 10 days back, they are again asking for 10 days, and then is no horizon when they can get the parts.
So I will be happy to go for a third party repairman, provided he puts genuine parts.

I don't know the model of the battery, so cannot order myself.
Lenovo people say they'll tell me that, but haven't yet.

Yes internal.
No, I won't open myself, have never done it, and am scared of screw ups..

I went online to Lenovo's website and there they tell you the parts installed as per your serial #. I got 3 models for battery, dunno which out of the 3 is actually installed....

I am usually scared too. But few days ago, me and a friend opened up his office laptop to take out the drive to connect to my desktop to retreive data from it because the laptop was not functioning properly. It was quite simple. Anyways. If the laptop is indeed with you, just go to any computer repair shop and let them open the laptop for you and find the exact model number 😕

So they sent me the email with parts description. They apparently install a Wipro Reliable Technology based battery. Part number 121500113 to be precise.

Any ideas about this particular battery?

Also, they said it won't be in Stock soon, so I am 'free' to arrange said part on my own.