[HELP] BSNL VoLTE

• Thread starter Thread starter VAiBHAV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,166
ISP
BSNL, Jio, Airtel, DoCoMo,
Anyone know how to activate VoLTE in BSNL for Maharashtra region ??

Brief :
I have 2 BSNL sim cards, I have upgraded 4G in 1st sim like a month ago and 2nd sim a week ago, now i am getting VoLTE service in 1st sim card but its not activated in 2nd sim, so i called BSNL CC and it took more than 30 mins to explain them what VoLTE is.. and at last they put me on hold and hang my call after some time, i tried calling them again 3 times but no one knows about VoLTE,
Ps: My device supports dual VoLTE.
ACT VOLTE to 53733 and ACTVOLTE to 53733 doesn't work

I trust you are sending the ACTVOLTE SMSes from the second SIM itself, right? 😀

And what is your device model? Are you sure it supports dual VoLTE ?

I trust you are sending the ACTVOLTE SMSes from the second SIM itself, right? 😀

And what is your device model? Are you sure it supports dual VoLTE ?
Yes, i did sent sms from 2nd sim and it replies with (Dear Customer, the SMS Text is incorrect.....)
May be that sms is not for my state,

I am using Mi A1 and i am sure it supports dual VoLTE as i have used it with other sim cards before, still i did tried all methods by putting only single sim that too in 1st slot to ensure there is no error from my side

I also got the BSNL 4G SIM long time back but no 4G coverage in Pune yet. @VAiBHAV are you sure about the BSNL 4G availability in Maharashtra region?

@amar Yes BSNL have launched 4G in Maharashtra but it is enabled in specific regions only, I am using since one and half month in Nashik city.

VoLTE has to be supported by the handset also. There are many handsets that support Jio VoLTE only and not Airtel or Voda. There are some tht support Jio and Airtel but not Voda. RN3 supports only jio VoLTE but not Artel or Vida. Realme 1 supports Jio & Airtel VoLTE but does not support Voda VoLTE. Same for Vivo Y53. Personally tested. So the manufacturer of the handset must also support BSNL VoLTE.