• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,976
Status
Not open for further replies.

xyrilj

ISP
RELIANCE
Plan: Combo 499 (Unlimited)CITY : New DelhiI have d standard modem..InnoMedia MTA6328 or something...can i get a wifi modem,router to work with my current plan...if i can wat modems do u suggest...budget 2k...thnx in advance...cheers...

Yes, you can get a wifi modem or router to work with your broadband connection, regardless of whatever provider/plan it is. For wireless router cum modem and only wirless router, you need to go upto Rs.2.5K. D-Link is a good one. I think it costs around Rs.2.5k. There may be other good ones too, but I don't know much.Note the difference1. wirless router cum modem - for both establishing broadband connection and sharing it via wifi. (what your are having is router cum modem with only ethernet)2. wireless router - sharing internet connection from an existing broadband router cum modem.

Yes, you can get a wifi modem or router to work with your broadband connection, regardless of whatever provider/plan it is. For wireless router cum modem and only wirless router, you need to go upto Rs.2.5K. D-Link is a good one. I think it costs around Rs.2.5k. There may be other good ones too, but I don't know much.
Note the difference
1. wirless router cum modem - for both establishing broadband connection and sharing it via wifi. (what your are having is router cum modem with only ethernet)
2. wireless router - sharing internet connection from an existing broadband router cum modem.

🙂...thnk u..:-D...help appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.