Heavy and speedy download BSNL broadband plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter chitchatjjj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,548

chitchatjjj

ISP
bsnl
I'm a heavy downloader. I'm running on the 750 unlimited plan right now which has extremely low download speeds which go no higher than 25 kbps. Even then, I download upto 25 gigs a month. (Don't ask how, why or where) Within a month I'll be totally free and need a better plan with higher download speed. So I need to change my plan for two months. I don't want unlimited as they don't have much speed. Speed is the priority here and I don't mind night downloading. So what's the plan?

500C or 500C+ is what you need, my friend. 🙂

i think when you change to a new plan.. you need to keep it for a minimum of 3 months

Yes but For Home 1000 onwards and all Home UL plans it's one month.

What's the average download speed of the home 1800 plan?

eh..? i don't think you got me..i meant download speed. my plans's 250kbps and i get 25 kbps d/l..so how much wud i get from home 1800 and 3300? 0.5-2 and 2 mbps?😛and shud i get the 1800 or the 3300? just for two months?

Divide the bandwidth by 8 written in that link.
This is not correct.
What BSNL lists is the perfect/ideal bandwidth which isn't something you will get all the time.
You will typically see a bandwidth of around 0.8-1.2 Mbps during the day, slightly less during peak hours and ideal conditions during the night (hopefully).
It also depends on your exchange.

Download speeds will vary between 20Kb/s to 200Kb/s. This obviously depends on a huge number of factors like the server you are downloading from. IF the server you are downloading from has a good upload speed you can get close to 200.