HDFC Bank Credit Card Q&As

• Thread starter Thread starter NikhilS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 17,106
Imo, DCB is useless now after the rewards downgrade. Got my DCB upgraded to infinia.

Also, you can LTF on DCB but then there are specific offers like my brother got for being a alumni of IIM Lucknow.

@Samuel Nothing yet, I am still on regalia, but got another call for First-Year Free DCB, was checking if getting it is worth it.

Got my DCB upgraded to infinia.

Was there an offer for upgrade in netbanking or did you get it done through your RM? I heard it is tough to switch to Infinia if you opt for DCB.

What the heck. Why stop this? They carried out some investigation, they could have just order to fix the issues.

Btw hdfc has been very generous with credit limit atleast for me. I upgraded from regalia to diners black in February. My credit limit was doubled in the month of July. Then i upgraded to infinia and now my credit limit has been increased again. Now my credit limit is 3x if compared to February. And there has been no request from my end.

All HDFC credit cards except diners black and infina are life-time free till December, you need to opt for this promotion while applying though. The annual spend threshold for annual charges reversal has been lowered for diners black and infinia. This offer is available for everyone.

Visit this page here and browse the Terms and Conditions for LTF card at the bottom.

Attachments

• hdfc_details.webp
    hdfc_details.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 199
Btw hdfc has been very generous with credit limit atleast for me. I upgraded from regalia to diners black in February. My credit limit was doubled in the month of July. Then i upgraded to infinia and now my credit limit has been increased again. Now my credit limit is 3x if compared to February. And there has been no request from my end.
What are the approx credit limits, if I may ask? Just approx limits....