HDFC Bank for Windows Phone

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,359
Temple run required 1 GB RAM .. so i guess its available on Lumia 920 only ....

TR I beleive will eventually be for Win 7.5 as well I guess and will be modified for 512mb RAM

^^ It can work on 512MB RAM phones as well. Just that it hasn't been made available for WP8 phones. Some WP8 games released with 1GB criteria in the past were later made available for lower spec phones as well. I think Temple Run will eventually make a cut too.

I don't think the problem is with specs. It is just a poorly released app. The fixing needs to be done in the software side.

rodeoz said:
^^ It can work on 512MB RAM phones as well. Just that it hasn't been made available for WP8 phones. Some WP8 games released with 1GB criteria in the past were later made available for lower spec phones as well. I think Temple Run will eventually make a cut too.
this is what WPCentral says ....
http://www.wpcentral.com/run-even-more-free-temple-run-windows-phone-8
[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;]Pick up [/color]Temple Run[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;] for free [/color]here[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;] in the Windows Phone Store. Windows Phone 8 only and 1GB of RAM required.[/color]

Err..I am NOT saying that 512MB RAM WP8 phones can run Temple Run. I am saying that they are CAPABLE of running the game, only that the dev has not released them for lower spec phones. Some of the WP8 games in the past were initilly released for 1GB RAM phones but later a port was made to lower end devices.
Btw, an update for Temple Run has apparantly fixed the lag issues.

ohh ok ..
but there are complaints about performance on 1 GB ram so need to see how it perform on 512 MB ram ... some update bring performance so lets wait for lower spec version ...