• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 9,048

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hey guys today i called the callcenter to change my package from Platinum HD to New South Gold Pack, and tried to take Addon's as per IM post at https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-hd-dth/73110-hd-add-pack-price-slashed/

While changing to day i got a news from the CC agent that they have Package called "HD Globe":encouragement: @ Rs.110/- we will get all the above package as mentioned by IM at Rs.110/- + Tax

So my connections comes Base Pack 136+110 (HD Globe) = 246 + Tax... :handshake:

Yes bro. This is absolutely good and superb news. I too just enquired at CC and they confirmed the pack as stated by you. WOW !!! ENJOY HD !!! :solid😛S: Jaymin wud surely cry now when he came to know abt this new HD Globe Pack. 😀

Even myself is one person who is really feeling bad now, i really dont want that platinum pack, just for the sake of hd i have opted platinum hd, now i ll be waiting till june to subscribe for these packs

I am not sure, but can we do one thing . Convert your Platinum HD Pack to any lower Pack and then activate this Addon Pack via SMS. I guess it must work.

Yes bro. This is absolutely good and superb news. I too just enquired at CC and they confirmed the pack as stated by you.

WOW !!! ENJOY HD !!! :solid:

PS: Jaymin wud surely cry now when he came to know abt this new HD Globe Pack. 😀

Poor Jaymin, he was already down by the news that they slashed the price of HD pack, if he hears this he's gonna faint 🙂 [No Offense Jaymin]

----------

Decided to wait till the HD Global Pack comes in, until then im going to pay Monthly, South Diamond+HD Pack 🙂

Its already there bro. You can get this activated via CC.

This is shit! R these guys really up to tease me? I mean i was the one who always kept repeating - charge me anything upto 135, and i will take it. This is just 122 or so!

😀 I have suggested one method above in Post No#4. why don't you call and ask CC abt it

Now i wud have to think on it, only after someone successfully does this experiment. Am fed up of activating & de-activating.

Its already there bro. You can get this activated via CC.

@IM - its not available in the site, does it? i dont see it, anyway i will check it again

:Radio: Looks like they update their website weekly bro. Bt me and kartik both have confirmed individually.

Now i wud have to think on it, only after someone successfully does this experiment. Am fed up of activating & de-activating.

Thats good thought, its always good to wait and watch before deciding, i took a month before booking my D2H, waited for sometime before activating any package, i always want to wait since good always happens when you wait 🙂

----------

:Radio: Looks like they update their website weekly bro. Bt me and both have confirmed individually.

Then i will top up my account and call up the CC tomorrow

good always happens when you wait

But that doesnt hold true for me as much! I kept on waiting for comprehensive package for HD & it never came. The moment i bought the maximum package, they brought this!
In the early days of HD DVR, i waited for about 2 odd weeks hoping for price to come down, and then i finally bought it. Within 2-3 weeks of that, prices were slashed!

Thats why i feel - r these guys always up for teasing me?

Here it goes guys!

My Package

[TABLE="class: table_data, width: 100%, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Account
[/TD]
[TD="width: 1"]:
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Product
[/TD]
[TD="width: 1"]:
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]
[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 100%"]
[TR="class: GridHeader"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridItem"]
[TD] 1.
[/TD]
[TD]SATELLITEHDBOX2011
[/TD]
[TD]Hardware
[/TD]
[TD]Hardware
[/TD]
[TD]xx-xx-2011
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridAlternateItem"]
[TD] 2.
[/TD]
[TD]HD GLOBE
[/TD]
[TD]Top Up
[/TD]
[TD]Active
[/TD]
[TD]xx-xx-2011
[/TD]
[TD]View Package
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 3.
[/TD]
[TD]FREE SPORTS MEGA
[/TD]
[TD]Top Up
[/TD]
[TD]Active
[/TD]
[TD]xx-xx-2011
[/TD]
[TD]View Package
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridAlternateItem"]
[TD] 4.
[/TD]
[TD]NEW SOUTH GOLD
[/TD]
[TD]Basic Package
[/TD]
[TD]Active
[/TD]
[TD]xx-xx-2011
[/TD]
[TD]View Package
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 5.
[/TD]
[TD]FREE TAMIL WORLD
[/TD]
[TD]Top Up
[/TD]
[TD]Active
[/TD]
[TD]xx-xx-2011
[/TD]
[TD]View Package
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Good man!! Enjoy! Whats ur total effective cost btw, after adding up the costs of the chargeable packs?