HD Globe - New Package

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 9,059
May be tomorrow after seeing my post... they may remove those channels from my account... who knows!!! letz enjoy until i am getting it.... anyways didnt stuck with them in longterm packages....

Actually the thing that appears to me is this:1) 3D Channel is still a "Test" channel after all, so may be they arent charging separately for it.2) HD Music......i was getting it, even after i had de-activated the HD World Addon. So may be its like "Complimentary" channel, if u have any of the HD Addon active.

Actually the thing that appears to me is this:

1) 3D Channel is still a "Test" channel after all, so may be they arent charging separately for it.
2) HD Music......i was getting it, even after i had de-activated the HD World Addon. So may be its like "Complimentary" channel, if u have any of the HD Addon active.

Actually NO, when i convert my base backage from Platinum HD to South Gold.... Those two channels are not working.... But after activating HD globe its working...

It may be like this, if we subscribe any one HD Pack... it may be complimentary... or it may be error in my case its working i may be lucky to get.....

Yeah u got it ryt in the second statement.....it LOOKS complimentary WITH atleast 1 HD ADDON. U wont get it if u r on non-HD package, or if u havent activated any HD Addon.

Most of us are actually Platinum HD users, either by subscription, or by default - the complimentary first month to Zapper users.And we have one pkarthik only, with this subscription.

Hopefully tomorrow I wud be breaking a good news here . confirmation is awaited from a friend. Would post here as soon as i came to know.

I hope its about a new channel, may be an HD channel being added to D2h........

Great waiting for it. In fact i cant wait for the good news now! Hope its Neo Cricket HD.....: DREAMING WHILE AWAKE:

Hopefully tomorrow I wud be breaking a good news here . confirmation is awaited from a friend. Would post here as soon as i came to know.

What's that???

d2h HD GLOBE Channels are highly priced.Just today i saw ADTV ad in which 10 HD channels are available for just rs 81. and CNBC 18 HD is priced at rs 15.i think, this is the cheapest HD Add-on package across all the Dth's

Thats 10 channels for 81......including CNBC. I told u CNBC is not of much utility. If u compare a CNBC HD, against a Movies Now HD, i guess Movies Now wud come lot costlier.HD shudnt be just for the sake of it.