HD Globe - New Package

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 9,054
Thats 10 channels for 81......including CNBC. I told u CNBC is not of much utility. If u compare a CNBC HD, against a Movies Now HD, i guess Movies Now wud come lot costlier.

HD shudnt be just for the sake of it.

No, It's not 81 including cnbc. cnbc is separately priced at rs 15.

and if u compare Cnbc with movies now,of course Gec will have a higher viewership. But if you are comparing the Utility part,then Ppl have different parameters for it. for Ex: i don't watch colors,that doesn't mean i would say,it has got no utility.

the whole business class is hooked unto CNBC, otherwise they are not fools to introduce it in HD ahead of other popular channels like Zee tv,Sony tv etc. if you see the TRP for cnbc,it is ahead of many HD channels like History,Discovery,NGC.

in the Business segment, 1 HD channel was needed and that utility is fulfilled by CNBC. so if tomorrow other business channels like NDtv profit,Et now,zee business comes up in HD, then you can say, i has got no utility coz already 1 Channel is taking HD Bandwith In This Segment

so soon we can get PRICE WAR for HD channels/package... letz wait n see those DTH Price war

But still whats the use of seeing the charts in HD? Even if i were into this line, i dont think i wud be interested to see the charts in HD. Unless of course i got to watch some chic news readers! 😉

But still whats the use of seeing the charts in HD? Even if i were into this line, i dont think i wud be interested to see the charts in HD. Unless of course i got to watch some chic news readers! 😉

Dude, It's the tickers that count. even if you watch tickers scrolling for 30 mins continuously in sd, your eyes will strain as the ticker flickers and the clarity is not good.

in HD, It's a entirely different experience. Believe me, i have watched at a friends house and it was so relaxing and soothing for the eyes. especially for those who watch for multiple hrs in a day.

But, dont u have BSE/NSE or such other relevant site open for that?

But, dont u have BSE/NSE or such other relevant site open for that?

Yup, we have. But in Hd it is more relaxing to the eyes as i said.

I just thought that most people prefer the Sites rather than watching the ticker actually.

Yeah, the sites and terminal are primary. But t.v. is secondary running in the background