HD Globe - New Package

pkarthik24

Regular
Regulars
Hey guys today i called the callcenter to change my package from Platinum HD to New South Gold Pack, and tried to take Addon's as per IM post at http://broadbandforum.in/videocon-d2h-hd-dth/73110-hd-add-pack-price-slashed/

While changing to day i got a news from the CC agent that they have Package called "HD Globe":encouragement: @ Rs.110/- we will get all the above package as mentioned by IM at Rs.110/- + Tax

So my connections comes Base Pack 136+110 (HD Globe) = 246 + Tax... :handshake:

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Yes bro. This is absolutely good and superb news. I too just enquired at CC and they confirmed the pack as stated by you. WOW !!! ENJOY HD !!! :solid:pS: Jaymin wud surely cry now when he came to know abt this new HD Globe Pack. :D

vishnuu

Regulars
Even myself is one person who is really feeling bad now, i really dont want that platinum pack, just for the sake of hd i have opted platinum hd, now i ll be waiting till june to subscribe for these packs

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
I am not sure, but can we do one thing . Convert your Platinum HD Pack to any lower Pack and then activate this Addon Pack via SMS. I guess it must work.

Nandakumar.k

Regulars
Yes bro. This is absolutely good and superb news. I too just enquired at CC and they confirmed the pack as stated by you.

WOW !!! ENJOY HD !!! :solid:

PS: Jaymin wud surely cry now when he came to know abt this new HD Globe Pack. :D

Poor Jaymin, he was already down by the news that they slashed the price of HD pack, if he hears this he's gonna faint :) [No Offense Jaymin]

----------

Decided to wait till the HD Global Pack comes in, until then im going to pay Monthly, South Diamond+HD Pack :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Its already there bro. You can get this activated via CC.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
This is shit! R these guys really up to tease me? I mean i was the one who always kept repeating - charge me anything upto 135, and i will take it. This is just 122 or so!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Now i wud have to think on it, only after someone successfully does this experiment. Am fed up of activating & de-activating.

Nandakumar.k

Regulars
Its already there bro. You can get this activated via CC.

@IM - its not available in the site, does it? i dont see it, anyway i will check it again