HD DVR recording issues with HD content

buBleZ

Hi,
I am a HD DVR user. Whenever I record HD content or pause live TV and playback them the Voice stutters and so is the video. SD content recording also faces the same issue but a lot less. Any other DVR users can post the experience here with recording?

Regards,
Sateesh.

----------

I am going to try the trick posted here
http://broadbandforum.in/videocon-d2h-dth/62514-videocon-d2h-first-day-experience/5/

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Actually few days back I notice a complaint about D2H DVR recording content that a user give schedule of a program & next day he found that recorded program language was english & he had selected another language. The problem solved / not dont know but you should go to setting & set prefered language which you want then DVR will always prefer that language.

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
I think for doubly digital sound to channels you select audio = hometheatre through setting menu. Did anybody try this?

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
When any content in recording & if power fails between recording that recording direct be a part of deleted recordings folder & no option to restore.Anybody have any solution? & also give solution of if anybody delete a recording content & want to restore it from deleted recording folder. How to do? Can we make folder manually for recorded contets?Thanks.

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Anybody of u face this problem too?Many HD channel's audio options not available now. Is it samme with uu?Now Airtel take over D2H incase of HD channel numbers maybe reason for this occurance.TY.