HD DVR Clarifications

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 8,537
I was using IP TV when i was in Bangkok almost 5 years i used IPTV to watch our channels..... there will not be any Buffering... as they have very good technology.... i doubted here... (I am not saying anything wrong about our countries technology, just we need some more time to get these technology.... hope it will take somemore time as still 2G & 3G cases are going on court it may take another couple of years to finish)....

With the kind of speeds we have, we can see IPTV taking larger steps, only after atleast 8-10 years. I hope i m proved wrong, but looking at current state, i dont think i wud b proved wrong.

i am too ,a fan of IPTV. But problem is that when a country is facing FUP,high price and low speed problem in BB then how can we expect IPTV to bring revolution in world of TV. No wonder , company are not promoting IPTV. if there are 20 ads for DTH then there is 1 ad(that too I am not sure) for IPTV.

To be frank we have the Technology some how our peoples(Politicians) are not executing... Check the below link just for activating a 3G sim everymonth they are giving you 100MB 3G speed free... I think in India also we can do it... but paid heavy for 3G license then how we can expect the Freebies like this... atleast seeing others we have to change....

1 THB = 1.4 INR

TrueMove - Sim | Promotion | Service