• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,829

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Good News Guys, HD Add on Pack Price had been reduced by d2h !!! :Boy Yahoo:

great news, then i will South Gold + Star HD + HD World = 150 + 110 wow koolllll

For a change, this doesnt affect me! Else i wud have been the first one to be happy on this kind of news!

Ya, I can understand. Till now you were waiting for this price and now that you have recharged with Platinum HD annual pack, price reduced by d2h 😉

I think they were waiting for me to commit! 😀 Anyways, i have mailed to them on the issue. Just updating here, else the discussion on the issue can be continued in the other thread.

Don't worry buddy. Who knows after 6 months, it may further reduce 😀

Really feeling bad for it, i have recharged for 6 mnths..:mellow:

I have recharged for a year! And that after thinking about recharging for 2 years! 😛

Other DTH players increase prices with time. But D2h reduces prices, atleast the addon prices in this case!

It happen with me also. I pay for family pack dish tv for 2 months & within 5 days it comes in amount of Super Saver pack. But never mind. Whats their fault in that.Thats great news that HD price slashing taking speed. It will be available in average price soon.

Whats the minimum monthly subscription which I may have opt to get HD. I only want HD channels and nothing else, though anything in addition without any cost is welcome

Minimum is 165pm. Thats ur New Gold pack. It gives u regular Hindi GEC, Hindi News channels, Hindi Movie channels, and a truckload of Regional channels.And if u r residing in south, i think this price can further go down, since HD is all what u need.

I am still continuing my Free period of 1 month, from 10th i will be changing my package to:South Gold (SD Channels): Rs.136/- + (1 south language and 1 sports addon free)Star HD (HD Channels): Rs.55/- +HD World (HD Channels): Rs.55/-Total Rs.246 + 10.3% = Rs.271/- PMGood Deal for me....