• Thread starter Thread starter Arun Prasad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,677

Arun Prasad

Regular
ISP
DATA ONE
chennai High court dismisses petition against sun dth.. so we will expect launch of sun dth within couple of days..

oh was that the reason for delay of SUN DTH?

chennai High court dismisses petition against sun dth.. so we will expect launch of sun dth within couple of days..

good news dude....

Then what abt the case filed in madurai high court?.

good news dude....

Then what abt the case filed in madurai high court?.

the case in madurai hight court is schedule on 29th of this month......we have to wait untill 29th..

i think no more cases are pending against sun direct..

i think no more cases are pending against sun direct..

no dude..there is a case against sun direct in madurai high court bench on october 29th..

jsut now i called to cc.. he told that they will launch within this month.. no more delay for any cause.. and he told there is no info. about adding other pay channels till now..

jsut now i called to cc.. he told that they will launch within this month.. no more delay for any cause.. and he told there is no info. about adding other pay channels till now..

cc told me that they will add other pay channel only after 2 months from the date of launch..ie at the end of u r 2 months free subscription offer...

so the sun direct subscribers will not able to watch india-aus test matches?

yes u r right..still we have to depend on DD-1...

If sun direct has booked 100,000 connections, and 50% of it in Chennai area, installing all the systems is going to be a nightmare. I hope they have sufficient technicians to do the job, as installation will be done by sun and not by dealers.

who knows. the matter will be taken to SC. all the idiots against sun dth will do whatever they want to delay the launch :wall::wall:

Aha! is it sponspored by Tata Sky in background?!sun made tatasky wait long and now that tatasky has sun channels, they might be trying all sorts of tricks to delay launch of sun dth! possibility.

u may be right.. but there is no valid point to get stay order against sun direct launch further... now time to launch..but i think DD1 shall not relay those matches..