Hayai Broadband Website: Suggestions and Bug Reports

klllerwolf

Regular
[OP]
Jan 17, 2011
I'm really disappointed, the site doesnt luks like homepage of fastest ISP of India :(

aasimenator

Mr. Atheist
Regulars
Sep 7, 2007
Mumbai
I was able to register at http://hayai.in/user/register
B
ut got email that its pending approval!

aasimenator,
Thank you for registering at Hayai. Your application for an account iscurrently pending approval. Once it has been approved, you will receive anothere-mail containing information about how to log in, set your password, and otherdetails.

-- Hayai team

coolpkm

Regulars
Sep 25, 2011
I liked the site though..

----------

the site loads with IE..
what did you like on the site... GUI is pretty moderate... Seems like some amateur has designed it... Red Color dropdown.... :( :( ..
sorry but i am disappointed...

Siddhesh222

Regular
Regulars
Jul 2, 2007
yeah, need to have a seperate page with all the plans INCLUDING tax and bill payment methods, Especially offline!

cst1992

Old member
Regulars
Dec 19, 2010
yeah, need to have a seperate page with all the plans INCLUDING tax and bill payment methods, Especially offline!
+1 that. the prices should be all inclusive, so that the customers know exactly how much they'll be paying.

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
OK I created an account with sanke4 as username.
I wanted to take Flat Rate transitional 20 Mbps copper plan but it won't let me do a check-out
When I log in, it says access denied. You are not authorised to access this page. LOL
Image below.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
OK I created an account. But now when I log in, it says access denied. LOL

I wanted to take Flat Rate transitional 20 Mbps copper plan

same here. got an email

Thank you for registering at Hayai. Your application for an account is currently pending approval. Once it has been approved, you will receive another e-mail containing information about how to log in, set your password, and other details.

-- Hayai team

so unless the application is approved,i think it will show the error "Access Denied"

cst1992

Old member
Regulars
Dec 19, 2010
After such a long wait.. hayai is finally launched.. but the site, currently as it is, has a lot of scope for improvement.