Hayai Broadband: Updates on your Order??

• Thread starter Thread starter going54
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 199
  • Views Views 47,968
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanke1
Well... if everything is in place... 10 is NOT big deal.

Especially when he said that beta testing is done and beta testers are happy.

So he shud have STEP-BY-STEP plan ready.

I just hope he does not do TRIAL-AND-ERROR installation.

All he needs is lay cables till house. Set up IP address and it shud start working.

And I didnt speculate...I meant to say.. he said 10 in processing. So assume that he activates 10 connection by next weekend so that wud mean 2 connections per day.... I was trying to point out.. that 2 connectins a day means he has 2 field engineers. I was stressing on WORKFORCE he has not stressing on connection or stability here.

And why is that our concern? As long as I am getting installation, a stable connection with advertised speed, I won't care if MG himself turns up at my place to install and do a video review. Do you even know how long is the wait for new MTNL landline connection? minimum 2 months.
Do you know how many engineers does Prabhadevi Telephone exchange have for Dadar and Prabhadevi areas? Big f*****g 3 only. That too they are not engineers. They are just linesmen who know nothing about Triband. They go to site and give a call to server room to fix triband problems.

So Hayai having 2 engineers at start is totally cool. Let them do their work instead putting them under microscope everytime.

I am convinced. Hayai is a lie. Its a scam. NOOOOOOO

Did you also notice that it just says 20 megabits which is just 2.5 megabytes. It doesnt say 20 megabits/second. OMG. does that mean that the FUP is 2.5MB.

His website (the front page gif) also mentions megabits and not mbps.

----------

And why is that our concern? As long as I am getting installation, a stable connection with advertised speed, I won't care if MG himself turns up at my place to install and do a video review. Do you even know how long is the wait for new MTNL landline connection? minimum 2 months.
Do you know how many engineers does Prabhadevi Telephone exchange have for Dadar and Prabhadevi areas? Big f*****g 3 only. So Hayai having 10 engineers is totally cool.

MTNL is govt. company.. and we cant accept private company will be same too. Funny u put up example of MTNLs failure to defend him.

MTNL was taking time because OF TOO MUCH demand... we all know they got lots of orders and they went out of modem supply. When MTNL started they were installing rapidly. Ofcourse lineman didnt have much expertise but still they managed well. The initial reports were good.. that is why ALL OF MUMBAI kind of rushed to take MTNL connection and they just cudnt handle it and everyone had to wait in queue.

3 engineers in prabhadevi exchange alone. Now add all engineers for all over Mumbai.

And why is that our concern?

You are not looking ahead.. are u??

Tomorrow they install at ur end.. next day u have problem.... 2 engineers will be busy doing installatio OR solving problem at other customers.

Are you willing to accept the wait for a day???

Tell me honestly, shudnt the work-force infact be first concern?

His website (the front page gif) also mentions megabits and not mbps.

----------

MTNL is govt. company.. and we cant accept private company will be same too.

MTNL was taking time because OF TOO MUCH demand... we all know they got lots of orders and they went out of modem supply. When MTNL started they were installing rapidly. Ofcourse lineman didnt have much expertise but still they managed well.

3 engineers in prabhadevi exchange alone. Now add all engineers for all over Mumbai.

How old is MTNL? How big has MTNL grown over the years. The same thing applies to hayai. They will add capacity as required and eventually grow. Why do you even care about engineers if you haven't ordered a connection yet. That's beyond me.

Order karo bhai. Help yourself to help Hayai. Worst case scenario. You will loose Rs. 3000 if everything from installation to actual connection becomes nightmare too hot to handle. Keep lowest 395 Plan of MTNL as backup. But if Hayai is proper internet experience we have been waiting for, you only loose Rs. 395 from MTNL.

[sarcasm]I will send you some nice 720p rips over Hayai Zone.[/sarcasm]

1st... 3000 may be small amt for u.. not for all.2nd...as I said.. i am not taking Hayai in near future (most likely will never have to),,, i am just putting up points for others to consider.I am not discouraging anyone BOLD (like you) to not to take Hayai either. My posts are not for u..but those who want to try but want to consider risks as well.You want to read..then most welcome.. if u dont...no harm/no issues.

1st... 3000 may be small amt for u.. not for all.

2nd...as I said.. i am not taking Hayai in near future (most likely will never have to),,, i am just putting up points for others to consider.

You want to read..then most welcome.. if u dont...no harm/no issues.

Fair enough

3000 is not a small amount by any means from broadband perspective. It just depends if you are willing to take the risk in investing in a new venture. Which me and several others are willing to take because we are fed up of broadband scenario of this country. But criticizing is something I won't do just for the heck of it before using the service. And since my order is in process, it just makes me a bit more excited as things finally seem to be moving at Hayai.

You are not looking ahead.. are u??

Tomorrow they install at ur end.. next day u have problem.... 2 engineers will be busy doing installatio OR solving problem at other customers.

Are you willing to accept the wait for a day???

Tell me honestly, shudnt the work-force infact be first concern?

I am totally assuming that my connection is going to conk off the next day. Which is why I will downgrade myself to 395 plan on MTNL the day Hayai engineers turn up at my place. Then I am going to go beresk on this forum. Regarding workforce, it's Hayai's concern to manage that. It cannot be a smooth sailing from the start.

Added one line in my previous post.. after u added ur post.

i thought 20mbps actually meant 20 megabits per second and not 20 megabytes per second. what's the confusion?

Confusion is use of UNIT system. Proper unit shud be used. megabits is vague and unprofessional or non-standard use. He didnt use "per second" term. Or mbpsMay be in ad it was omitted because of space constraint.. but in order page.. it has to be there. Plus as I pointed earlier, the items were not in order.Hayai is failing at minor minor things... everything is overlooked. There is no proof reading done at all. Now those bugs will be eliminated soon. And as I said some days back..we are being used as proof readers.

i am repeating the same stuff again. there are probably bigger things to deal with right now. airtel does not get their website right despite being a billion dollar company. hayai is just starting to get the basics ready. never mind. you expect things to be perfect, i cannot blame you. i just want things to work!

You need pillars strong to make big building.. shaky pillars mean nothing but fatal.Residential people dont see all these but CORPORATE sector will see all these.World prefers a company with ISO cerificates blah blah...the reason.. some process is followed by those company. Hayai is heading aimlessly.Since Hayai has not begun yet...u wont realize.. lets see the state after 6 months. Remember these words and post 😀

it's a freaking soft launch for people who have been following hayai for months and years. he would probably fix all the UI and visual shit before he starts targeting people with advertising. this is probably the reason why he is not advertising at all right now. because he is working on getting the first connections installed which is as he has already said the hardest part. once the process has started, things would become streamlined. and the fact remains things can only get better from here. if they get bad, it is of course a disaster waiting to happen. heh.

3 statements.. word "probably" used twice! 😀And in past when we asked him abt website.. he kept on saying.. kept on saying.. he will do it when everything is in place.And now...still nothing is in place and website launched 😀 Although I wont call it even a website.. it was for us .. so that we proof read for FREE

I had vowed not to post in Hayai section till I see some update:

But it seems that I am one of the 10 lucky ones
Here goes Order #41

Ohh just shut up for once. You have waited for two years. No harm waiting for few more. Your machine gun just wont stop. MG has stopped replying on this forum. I suggest you do the same till my review is out.

I totally agree with all your arguments. You may be right all the way. No need to drag MG through mud now. Even if he has to become "yet another cablewala", we are not signing a contract that we are forever bound to Hayai. If the service does not meet our expectations, we can move over to the next best thing.

So chill!!!
thats the ITCH sanke , we have waited for two years and when the launch is there we hear diferent than we have promised/assured for lst two years

It was expected & SAID that hayai will have nice customer care technical people will handle issue and all but Till date there not even a single phone number for contact & the infra sucks ( as told by Mg himself)
my beef is if you promise and dont delive then you are comprable to AIRTEL & other crappy ISP's who does the same thing ...
We can and will move onto next thing however getting us as a forum latched out if this DREAMY dream will/is hard..

I also stopped asking/posting anything about in Hayai section since its just ramble and could have used wisdom of MG at this time. rather than promising the non-existent infra earlier he should be here answering people about the LIVE ACTION.... is anybody with me ???

I hope this gets good, I just been recommending Hayai to lot of them,, infact I made sure two of the people will have it ASAP is in pune, I personally dont want to fall flat face either with friends or with my faith in Hayai till date...

i say probably because i do not represent hayai. mgcarley has already tweeted that he is busy with shit at work and would not be able to post updates here and on twitter for the next 3-4 days. now if that is a sign of him disappearing with people's money, i wish myself good luck. but i am least bothered about the doubts created by people in these threads. he would 'probably' have a similar feeling.

thats the ITCH sanke , we have waited for two years and when the launch is there we hear diferent than we have promised/assured for lst two years

It was expected & SAID that hayai will have nice customer care technical people will handle issue and all but Till date there not even a single phone number for contact & the infra sucks ( as told by Mg himself)
my beef is if you promise and dont delive then you are comprable to AIRTEL & other crappy ISP's who does the same thing ...
We can and will move onto next thing however getting us as a forum latched out if this DREAMY dream will/is hard..

I also stopped asking/posting anything about in Hayai section since its just ramble and could have used wisdom of MG at this time. rather than promising the non-existent infra earlier he should be here answering people about the LIVE ACTION.... is anybody with me ???

I hope this gets good, I just been recommending Hayai to lot of them,, infact I made sure two of the people will have it ASAP is in pune, I personally dont want to fall flat face either with friends or with my faith in Hayai till date...
ghadi detergent... pehle istemaal karen phir vishvas karen..!

Status
Not open for further replies.