Hayai Broadband FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,631
  • Views Views 194,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has the rights to do so i believe. we have avoided keeping locked threads in the forum but i guess he would also like this idea.

----------

he does update the first post in the FAQs thread with any latest information.

--------

he does update the first post in the FAQs thread with any latest information.[/QUOTE]

True...but others repeatedly post a lot of "when is the launch?....." questions because of which when you visit after a gap you do not get the updates from carley in a chronological order. This leads to more "when is the launch?..." questions and this continues Ad infinitum.

i think any major update would be announced very clearly. we have not had any major update in a while now. the day he gets his license etc etc... would probably see new threads starting here and i would of course share them on all the three networks too (twitter/facebook/google+).

@MG - Would suggest a new thread(Sticky) as Latest News/Updates (can you open one where only you can post) ..and just let all know that any significant news will be available there.... And maybe add that in your signature.. Just thinking if that would make things easy for all including yourself 😕

Good idea, except, I do have such a thread already. It's just not on IBF (gasp!!), it's on Twitter. I don't know if a thread that takes tweets from the @hayai_in account with a certain hash tag can be set up... it can on Wordpress and Drupal, but not sure about vB. Sushubh?

twitter has pretty much killed rss support on their website. i can probably locate the hidden link for the rss feed or a third party service. but i think it is easier for the user to follow you on twitter if he needs an update instantly 😀

----------

hayai_in - Twitter Search

ok rss feed for hashtag is available. but you do not seem to be using a specific one for hayai launch related updates.

and i cannot post these updates in a single thread. individual threads or individual announcements. i have tried this before and it sort of creates a mess because a new thread is started for every relevant tweet.

@MG - Would suggest a new thread(Sticky) as Latest News/Updates (can you open one where only you can post) ..and just let all know that any significant news will be available there.... And maybe add that in your signature.. Just thinking if that would make things easy for all including yourself 😕
Nice idea.

@mgcarley
In what all ways are you planning to advertise Hayai in Mumbai & then Delhi?

Almost every way you can possibly imagine, so long as it's not illegal.

@mgcarley
In what all ways are you planning to advertise Hayai in Mumbai & then Delhi?

the facade for ISP will be an WEBSITE( still nada), How do you ISPs being advertised yet ???

the facade for ISP will be an WEBSITE( still nada), How do you ISPs being advertised yet ???

I've been over this with you before.

I am telling mavihs, the mediums todays ISP uses for advertisements,one such is Website and what else has any one seen an ISP doing advertisement through?
(Rant begains)
except for craptel forcing banners on us on this website damned craptel life begins @2mbps and ends at 4 GB... [They dont even know what( TINY) 2mbps is and what 4gb( cannot show tiniest font than 1 here) is ]

Besides that point, If and when you will have anything you will have the website or not(your own discretion) ;
honestly the more time it takes (the service and the website) more it gets stretched ( and white being stretched the anxiety comes out....

Dont let it stretch too far though

as for me now, I would just be like bystander till I get on some action, since even changing the way to say isn't helping as well...

(/Rant)

I am telling mavihs, the mediums todays ISP uses for advertisements,one such is Website and what else has any one seen an ISP doing advertisement through?

I've seen adverts in Newspaper, TV, Billboards, Flyers, Shopfronts, Movie Previews and a myriad of other mediums.

Besides that point, If and when you will have anything you will have the website or not(your own discretion) ;
honestly the more time it takes (the service and the website) more it gets stretched ( and white being stretched the anxiety comes out....

Fair enough, but I've told you why the website isn't up yet, and I'm not going to change my stance on it because you can't handle it, so, chill.

Add me to the customer list as soon as the service goes live in Mumbai (which by the look of it is not far now)... Looks promising. All the best...

Can anyone help me by posting the link to the Hayai Coverage google maps page(i tried searching ...too many threads and posts coming in the results, also the links given in the signature of Mgcarley seem to be pointing to arbit post)

if one existed it would have been accessible. he is still in the process of getting the up to date data on fiber and copper availability. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.