Hayai Broadband FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,631
  • Views Views 194,454
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're correct. You need some time with the customers and services and all after the launch before we see any price decrease.

Matthew, just one more month for the Hayai launch in Mumbai, right? Hopefully a tentative date has been fixed?

Matthew, just one more month for the Hayai launch in Mumbai, right? Hopefully a tentative date has been fixed?

Well... yes, actually.
Diwali/Deepavali in India

MG still 1 month left when will pre booking start. My bro waiting eagerly for it. And what about license from DoT? what stage it is still!!!Edit:- I see ur website down why?

MG still 1 month left when will pre booking start. My bro waiting eagerly for it. And what about license from DoT? what stage it is still!!!

As of now, planning to be in Delhi 26/27th to finalize all that.

Edit:- I see ur website down why?

Good question. Maybe apache has sh&t itself. Check back soon.

why don't u mention abt ur Diwali launch date on ur website?

why don't u mention abt ur Diwali launch date on ur website?

No point until the site launches and we're ready to take in subscriptions. Unfortunately the site is a little behind schedule - it should have been launching this week or next but I don't feel it's ready yet. Most of the functionality is there, so I might have to open it up and the graphics guys can put the finishing touches on it after the fact.

No point until the site launches and we're ready to take in subscriptions. Unfortunately the site is a little behind schedule - it should have been launching this week or next but I don't feel it's ready yet. Most of the functionality is there, so I might have to open it up and the graphics guys can put the finishing touches on it after the fact.
seems hmmmmmmmmmmmm legit ???? Lat time anything about website was answered as "its ready but cant start due to no launch in sight"
now this
also a company however down and out their website if it showing the face, why wont it tell YAH BABY I AM COMING TO TOWN and GET YOUR FREAK ON!!!!

seems hmmmmmmmmmmmm legit ???? Lat time anything about website was answered as "its ready but cant start due to no launch in sight"
now this
also a company however down and out their website if it showing the face, why wont it tell YAH BABY I AM COMING TO TOWN and GET YOUR FREAK ON!!!!

Array bhai pehle khud ka Isp launch karo.. Malum hoga kitna Easy hai :Boy Yawn:

Hmm, just wondering...does anyone know if current hardware configurations available in the market (which I guess is what most of have), are enough to handle speeds up to 1 gbit/s? I'm no expert, but I've heard that some network cards don't support it. Also wondering if there's any other hardware that might need updating.

Hmm, just wondering...does anyone know if current hardware configurations available in the market (which I guess is what most of have), are enough to handle speeds up to 1 gbit/s? I'm no expert, but I've heard that some network cards don't support it. Also wondering if there's any other hardware that might need updating.
I think most of today's branded computers come with inbuilt gigabit lan cards. I have a 100 mbps lan card as my computer is quite old (may 2008) and I have seen a photo of even a 10 gbit lan card on the net.

MG,I registered on IBF just to ask you a couple of questions. I have been following Hayai with great interest for a year now. Hayai shows a lot of potential in improving broadband scene in India and I truly wish Hayai (and us Indians) all the luck to accomplish the same.I am interested to know about Hayai's marketing strategy. Per my understanding, Hayai would be launching by end of Oct at Mumbai, Pune & few parts of Delhi and are you placing any ads in local media to make people aware of your services? Or is Hayai depending on word of mouth? I frequent other forums as well and I could kind of put a word about Hayai to them users. Of course I can do this once Hayai launch their operations. As you might have realized, Indians place a lot of stock on Brand name, partly due to lack of the type of consumer rights one would enjoy in developed economies. What I am trying to say is that there is a greater chance of people taking a risk with a company like Airtel than an unknown ISP firm Hayai. So would Hayai consider offering 15 days of trail or something like that before consumers have to commit? I probably would sign up for your internet package right away (when you launch ops in Bangalore), but my intention is to make as many people switch to Hayai so that we consumers benefit in the end by Hayai bumping up FUP limit or something like that :001_smile:If these questions have been alreay been answered, I would appreciate if someone could point me to the answers.Regards,- Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.