Hayai Broadband - Fair Usage Policy

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 38,079
Status
Not open for further replies.
AT&T introduces 150GB monthly cap on their wired broadband connections.I guess all the isp's will now follow this type of monthly cap in US, we have to be satisfied with stupid 8/10/25GB limits.

AT&T will cap DSL and U-Verse internet, impose overage fees (update) -- Engadget

This isn't anything new, but on the other hand, U-Verse isn't widely available compared to AT&T's standard offerings, anyway.

all options are available; in some areas U will a very good competition, in fact in all areas, its never like u wont get any competitive service all ( except if ur far away in wyoming or may be northen dakota00000 chilly dude!!!)
look at my speed test! see what I meant.. an No competition here!!! 🙂

There are plenty of places where you can't even get service from some providers... case in point, try entering an address for somewhere in downtown Manhattan, NY on Comcast's website.

rs 500 for 50GB is very good pricing when compared to our isp's who charge 200/GB or throttle down to 256kbps after 8/10/15/25GB, still the people in US with an AT&T connection would be pissed off and may change their connection to verizon.

If it's available, of course - often in areas where U-verse is available, Verizon's FiOS service is not, and vice versa.

@mgcarleyi stay in mumbai and in an area where your website says u would not be able to provide servicethis is quite disappointing as i was quite looking forward to getting one of your schemesPS- i stay in seven bungalows

@mgcarley
i stay in mumbai and in an area where your website says u would not be able to provide service
this is quite disappointing as i was quite looking forward to getting one of your schemes

PS- i stay in seven bungalows

We tired to work out an amicable agreement with 7Star Cable, but it never went anywhere. We'll continue to try once we have launched the service and hopefully we will be able to come to an arrangement where we can co-exist in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.