Hayai Broadband Applicants Order Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 23,930
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ MG ≠ ChromaniacYou need to ask that question to the right person. If MG has any updates he will post here.

His last twitter message reads:We understand people are frustrated with the lack of updates. @mgcarley has solidly been in meetings, unable to take calls or anything. We can't post updates until we get answers, and rather than making up a puff piece about what's going on he is choosing to stay quiet until the solution is in place; at which point we can give the entire story about what, where, when, why and how there has been so many monumental muck-ups. Finally, some communication... Let's see what happens in future.

I think its the right decision for MG to keep mum for the time being, rather than trying to give us updates that may or may not frustrate us, it would be nicer if one day *BOOM* he comes out with - today the 1st connection goes up at such and such place

that means, your order has not been upgraded to "processing" stage yet. those who are in the processing stage are stuck up and you are behind us

@MG : Any timelines for the first connection and reviews ? I have given up hope of you launching in Wadala by year end at this speed

that means, your order has not been upgraded to "processing" stage yet. those who are in the processing stage are stuck up and you are behind us

In other words, I must forget about Hayai for a while. 🙁

Any updates on our order? Checking out some tweets made me believe that things have finally started to move at Hayai. Hope they pull out of the darkness.

Mg has promised me a connection by end of 3rd week of Jan. The second week has just started. Let's see how that goes.

did he mailed/called you personally???plz share the details of the conversation, so that other members will know whatever progress has been made

Status
Not open for further replies.