Hayai Broadband Applicants Order Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 23,957
Status
Not open for further replies.
he posted a very clear tweet today related to problems with the website. i think he is just busy.

No response to my call now too. Have sent him an SMS. Let's see....

----------

he posted a very clear tweet today related to problems with the website. i think he is just busy.

Could be busy. However, at least a response stating what's happening to the order will be great.

Yes, if a Phone Number had been issued after booking, it must be answerable. Atleast they would have hired a telecaller to handle phone calls. Communication Gap can be fatal in service industry.

I am sure his priority will be the 1st connection over website issues. someone from hayai should have called david, who was promised the connection this week.

No replies to my SMS too. No emails or calls either. No tweets either. And my order status still says Order Created, on the website.Something is definitely not OK. I will try to call him again tomorrow morning. Let's see how it goes...

Called him now... No response... His phone is just ringing without anyone answering. This is not good at all.

Called him now... No response. Calls are going unanswered. No emails, no reply to my SMS and no tweets either.

Does not look good at all.

Any one else wants to try and give him a call?

----------

His last tweet an hour ago:

mgcarley Mathew Carley
The Mathew Carley Daily is out! bit.ly/anALJK ▸ Top stories today via @werner @indianews247
1 hour ago

So he is/was online. So where is the response to my phone call/SMS, I wonder?

@chromaniac, whats the use of this forum ? when MG isnt going to reply/update here its 4 days now and he hasn't been to this thread

so you want to be excluded from this forum?
lol, was that my Q ?

if thats what how u deal with your issues, feel free to even ban my id for asking u a Q 🙂

you asked me what's the use of this forum. i ask you if you do not have a use for this forum, why use it?

you asked me what's the use of this forum.
and you still didn't answer it
i ask you if you do not have a use for this forum, why use it?
no, you asked me to excluded; that's way different from using it

you have to find a use for this forum yourself. as you found a use for the internet. if you still have no reason to use this forum, stop using it. do not ask me why this forum exists. because you do not have a use for it. stop assuming that other people have no use for something that you do not have a use for.

still didn't get any answer to my query, anyways don't want to argue with you over thisgood luck 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.