Hayai Broadband: 2mbit/s plans - should we bother?

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 25,044
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MgC .. All the best to you.. I really want ISP that give fierce competition to MTNL/AirTel. Come to Delhi NCR & rock it over.. Target Noida/Gurgaon/South Delhi specially.. I want to see you rock n roll in coming days.. I really appreciate your time & efforts! Just few suggestions:
1) Make the call centre number TOLL FREE. Divide customer care & Technical deptt. separately
2) Divide plans by unlimited only as hardly in India people use limited plans unless there is no option!
Like 1Mbps for 700/- (inc tax) P.M.
2 Mbps for 1000/- (inc tax) "
5 Mbps for 1500/- (inc tax) "
10 Mbps for 2000/- (inc tax) "
20 Mbps for 3000/- (inc tax) "
50 Mbps for 5000/- (inc tax) "
100 Mbps for 7000/- (inc tax) "
* Prices are just for references * NO hidden charges * NO Fair Usage Policy * NO T&C apply

3) Advertise to the maximum level, hoardings ,posters,pamphlets,banners.. each n every manner.. I want that people,even though they satisfied with their present ISP are forced to join Hayai.
-----I want HAYAI should hit DELHI NCR completely by the end of 2010 & bombard Airtel/MTNL---

Any inputs will be highly appreciated !

Love your suggestions, man, AWESOME!! These are the kind of rates we the people of this country would love to see. Thankyou. Now, if Hayai finds it a little over the board, it may want to add another 10%-15% on top of the abovesaid pricing, but Hayai can kill all other BBand ISPs if they can pull it. Hayai does not have in their wildest imagination, the kind of response and euphoria their new speeds and pricing can generate. Indian B Band users are desperate, frustrated with the kind of speeds they are on. Hayai just needs to do it quickly and start their first year of operations with a bang. A good sales suggestion here: How about giving out special introductory rates for the initial subscribers that hop on to Hayai 5mbps or higher kind of speeds in the first month of your launch. These rates should remain same for at least until the next time you change your entire pricing. Another would be to give special pricing rates to the reader of this forum who are desperately eager to jump on to your faster speeds, you could issue coupon numbers through the website etc. You will be surprised with the kind of response you will get in this first month. Indian consumers have surprised all research surveys in the last 2 years where they have started to *pay for value delivered* vis-a-vis the earlier notion of paying only for the cheapest and for what delievered *only value for money(even when there was a compromise on quality in some form* Trust me the other ISPs will not try to match your offerings as they have not given many CHOICES for Indian BB users, as they have cartalised the BB scenario with just the 3 of them(private telecom co.s) holding the BB market to ransom. Just hoping Hayai will walk the talk, and at the earliest!

u should just bother about launching the service right now rather than anything else 😀

true dat. if only i had my magic wand handy. abracadab... oh wait, real world calls 😉

it's not so easy, ya know!

Status
Not open for further replies.