• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,361

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Have u ever won playing activ games ?I ll play games sometimes but I ve never submitted the score. they ll deduct 10 rs. from our account 😀.. So anyone who ve submitted the scores won any prizes ?

1st of all the games r crap in active gamessome r goodwell even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the acand the sms charges also apply

I have played the game but till now i have not submitted my scores as they will deduct Rs. 10 and also Rs. 3 applicable per SMS.......

1st of all the games r crap in active games
some r good
well even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the ac
and the sms charges also apply
Its been long time i have played games in TS just few days back i checked one game i dont know the name of the game but it is a fishing games did any one played it ........i played it was ok game for me..........

1st of all the games r crap in active games
some r good
well even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the ac
and the sms charges also apply
Its been long time i have played games in TS just few days back i checked one game i dont know the name of the game but it is a fishing games did any one played it ........i played it was ok game for me..........

I played more games in Active Games and Active Wizkid.😀 But i did not submit the score, because they ask Rs. 10/- per sms. 😗

Many played the game but not interested in winning prizes by submitting the score..........😀😀

I will submit, if they cost Re. 1 per sms. 😗

Somebody atleast try submitting, hope he(she) wins something 😀 atleast some free viewing 😛

I think there is cash prizes are awared for the winners.........:thumbsup:

yeah.. may be cash prize in the form of subscription..

@AjuraviYup the fishing game is ok..same as that of pac man:hysterical:Even Sudoku is coming soon that will be good timepaas:thumbsup:

Yes i know that its a copy cat some other game but i forgot that game name which pac man.......😀 you one thing about that computer when computer was in black and white those games were very popular and now we are playing in TS😛

I hated those small games after getting addicted playing high graphics comp games.