Have u ever won playing Active Games ?

~Hami~

Regulars
Regulars
Have u ever won playing activ games ?I ll play games sometimes but I ve never submitted the score. they ll deduct 10 rs. from our account :D.. So anyone who ve submitted the scores won any prizes ?

Jignesh

Regulars
Regulars
1st of all the games r crap in active gamessome r goodwell even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the acand the sms charges also apply

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
I have played the game but till now i have not submitted my scores as they will deduct Rs. 10 and also Rs. 3 applicable per SMS.......

1st of all the games r crap in active games
some r good
well even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the ac
and the sms charges also apply
Its been long time i have played games in TS just few days back i checked one game i dont know the name of the game but it is a fishing games did any one played it ........i played it was ok game for me..........

1st of all the games r crap in active games
some r good
well even i do play sometimes but dont submit as u said it deducts 10rs from the ac
and the sms charges also apply
Its been long time i have played games in TS just few days back i checked one game i dont know the name of the game but it is a fishing games did any one played it ........i played it was ok game for me..........

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
Regulars
I played more games in Active Games and Active Wizkid.:D But i did not submit the score, because they ask Rs. 10/- per sms. :whistle:

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
Many played the game but not interested in winning prizes by submitting the score..........:D:D

~Hami~

Regulars
Regulars
I think there is cash prizes are awared for the winners.........:thumbsup:

yeah.. may be cash prize in the form of subscription..