Have anybody here used Gadgetshieldz

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 15,774
This looks pretty good me think. It's not perfect but good first install. If the lumps are annoying after a few days of usage I guess

I think can see lumps........... And hopefully it will be on mine too............ Once I get my xtremeguard😛

Seems to be getting smaller. The display clarity has improved a lot, it was bad after installation. Hopefully it will be fine by tomorrow.

The lumps have completely disappeared as of today. The screen looks miles better than yesterday. But the screen guard is not playing good with the bumper. The bumper keeps lifting the edges of screen guard and i have to keep sliding my finger across the edges to stick it back. Probably because of curved edges of the glass. It's not happening on the back side though.

Right. This is the reason I prefer soft material case for the phone as it is nicer on the film at the edges.

I am looking to buy one from gadgetshieldz and hence also looking for their promo code. I found one giving 20% off, so if anyone know of a better discount coupon, let me know soon, will be ordering in next 24 hrs or so.

I have used both this and Zagg. I found Zagg uses better quality of material and lasts for longer. But I could be an exceptional case.

I have removed all such shields from our gadgets. Have 2 ipads, 2 iPhones, 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab. Found that whatever my kids do, they are unable to scratch the ipads (with their hands/fingernails). Under normal usage, even rough, i dont think you will get scratches on the device. I however do have sleeves on all to protect against falls.
This is my personal experience, so to each his own...