Hating Sify Broadband

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
I have been hearing from every1 that they hate sify, can you post 1 or more reasons for why you hate SIFY?I hate sify because they have implemented the 150 MB/day thingy in their unlimited plan (which is no more unlimited now), If I pay the same price (Rs 500/-) to some other ISP I can get unlimited pack.(No Offtopic Discussions plz)

sabman

Apr 28, 2005
do we really need another thread for this . arnt there enough already? cant we really start more useful threads!

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 30 2005, 12:01 PM
i had to leave home... sounds like a good enough reason. :ph34r:
[snapback]19055[/snapback]
[/quote]

and why so?

Originally posted by sabman@Jul 30 2005, 12:03 PM
do we really need another thread for this . arnt there enough already? cant we really start more useful threads!
[snapback]19056[/snapback]
[/quote]

I think there isn't any other thread with this topic.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
i hate Sify because...- they don't deliver what they promise- they're much into making money than looking for constumer satisfaction- they put ridiculous limits to so called "unlimited" packs- they hire/tie-up with goons (CTOs) who have virtually no knowledge of computers/internet- their customer service is never helpful...for each problem they've got a set pattern of replies- they block ports/softwares coz they don't want the users to download anything other than what they want- they think an average user's usage is less than 150 MB- they force their antivirus (firewall) on the user- they never could start my FTP server :angry:hope these are enough...i'm sure there are many more reasons...i'll add them as they come to my mind

Supreme

Regulars
Jan 27, 2005
Becaue of their crappy CustomerCare ppl who neither understand english nor hindi only ymymymymym(malyali)

justtj

Regulars
Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by cancer10@Jul 30 2005, 11:58 AM
I have been hearing from every1 that they hate sify, can you post 1 or more reasons for why you hate SIFY?

I hate sify because they have implemented the 150 MB/day thingy in their unlimited plan (which is no more unlimited now), If I pay the same price (Rs 500/-) to some other ISP I can get unlimited pack.
(No Offtopic Discussions plz)
[snapback]19053[/snapback]
[/quote]

Excuse me but Rs.500 packs are no longer there.. Minimum charges are now Rs. 595

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
No, for a time unlimited (24 hr) connection the minimum is Rs. 495 for a 64 kbps pack.And I hate Sify because it's very downtime prone and not reliable at all to have it working when you want/need it.

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by Supreme@Jul 30 2005, 06:59 PM
Becaue of their crappy CustomerCare ppl who neither understand english nor hindi only ymymymymym(malyali)
[snapback]19103[/snapback]
[/quote]

some ppl wud feel offended by that