Hathway STB in Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter katpasin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 64,946
I STAY IN SECBAD I RECNTLY BOUHT stb for 600/- AND STRAIGHT AWAY getting all the channles and i pay rent of 150/- to my cable operator is it good deal

Here in banaglore, i also took the STB for Rs.999, the clarity was pretty good but since i stay in a region where my cable operators limit ends i had issues with some channels just freezing up. so gave up on it & opted for Tata Sky

my old hathway STB died after three years, as per cable wala the main circuit board burnt so he asking me to buy new one now.He is quoting 1100 for Cisco STB as the old ones are not available. The first one I paid 2000 three years ago :frown:What's the advantage of Cisco one over humax? is it worth extra money.thanks for reply.

I STAY IN SECBAD I RECNTLY BOUHT stb for 600/- AND STRAIGHT AWAY getting all the channles and i pay rent of 150/- to my cable operator is it good deal

Hi guys,

Where in secunderabad or hyderabad I will get Hathway set top box? Please reply me soon.. I urgently need a Hathway set top box... Also 1 more doubt is there any way we can connect the set top box to old TV? in which Audio-Video input is missing???

Please reply soon, where I will get and wat price? Theracerboss at gmail

Please HELP !!!

Hi guys,

Where in secunderabad or hyderabad I will get Hathway set top box? Please reply me soon.. I urgently need a Hathway set top box... Also 1 more doubt is there any way we can connect the set top box to old TV? in which Audio-Video input is missing???

Please reply soon, where I will get and wat price? Theracerboss at gmail

Please HELP !!!

if you got the address of hathway set top box plz do reply or PM me,

thank you

Hi,

I'm from Secunderabad. Kindly let me know from where you bought Set top box? Can you please PM contact number or address so that I can go & buy it.

Theracerboss at gmail dot com

Please reply with the price at which u bought it.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Thats a nice ****ing joke. My Cable Operator is offering it for Rs1000/-

Hi,

I'm from Secunderabad. Kindly let me know from where you bought Set top box? Can you please PM contact number or address so that I can go & buy it.

Theracerboss at gmail dot com

Please reply with the price at which u bought it.

Thanks

I am not SPAMMING.....guess its Desperation 🙁I am just posting in Hyderabad Hathway Cable related threads....could find only twoEven PEPSI changed the game ......why not Hyderabad 😀Plz do help to get TenAction on Hathway Hi..Being a football fan I miss TenAction+ a lot which is not available for Hyderabad.I called up the Hyderabad head office and the guy there asked me to contact my local area office, who would in turn pass on the request to the head office officially. He said that if there are more no. of requests from Hyderabad, the concerned people would consider broadcasting the channel