Hathway Pune conning me! Please suggest alternate in Market Yard area

ISP
Hathway
I am a hathway user for last 2-3 years. For last few months, I noticed that my usage (according to hathway) has suddenly spiked. My plan is with 30GB FUP. This would suffice me for 20-21 days before speed downgrade. For last 2-3 months, I have noticed that 30GB is used up in 10-12 days. I suspected something was wrong. day before yesterday (8/4/2016) my usage was 2.1 GB. With just my sister's and mom's phone connected, WITHOUT any heavy usage. I immediately posted a complaint and asked my sister to disconnect the modem. I reached home and found the usage had risen to 2.4GB, with the modem off. The modem was disconnected whole night, yet the usage was 5GB by the end of the day.

Yesterday (9/4/2016) I kept the connection off from 12pm to 5pm. At the time of disconnection, usage was 1.5GB. At 4pm, I checked the usage, with modem still off, on my 3G connection. It had increased to 2.4GB. I kept it off for a long time. Usage settled at 4GB at the end of the day.

I have video proofs of all this fraud. Have complained to Nodal officer after which I finally got a callback from Billing team.

What happens is, this inflation causes my 30GBs to finish in 12-15days. (on 10th April, it is already 21GB) and then the speed is downgraded. It is supposed to by 1MBPS, but I get speed <100kbps with download@ 2-4kbps

I am in Marketyard area. What are my options. There is no YOU, Tikona, IDEA, Airtel, Reliance broadband. BSNL is too expensive for heavy usage. Please suggest