hathway prices.....

• Thread starter Thread starter magnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,770

magnet

ISP
hathway
well i started this topic to know whts the pricing of them....they usually dont disclose there plans unless somone has it......i came to know they offer 256kbps unlimited plans for 1100 buks..after gettin a detail frm a user........so here it is....i m presently on nightbird 8 to 8 plan and sunday whole day 440 buks.......will shift bak to 1100 plan for 256 kbps...they charge 551 buks everytime for upgrade or to downgrade........i stay in mumbai,chemburalso heard hey secretly offer 550 buks 512 kbps night plan..........but they dont disclose it...but it s call liteway dream 8 to 8.....guys do post your details as i have doonplan:::256kbps unlimited night 8 to 8 plancost::440place::chembur mumbai

hey magnet, I am also using the same plan. Night 8 to 8. 256 Unlimited. And end up downloading some 25 GB per month. I am very happy with hathway. Regarding that 512 Kbps plan, which they offer secretly, I also heard about it. Do you know anyone who has that plan?

512kbps night plan??? i havent heard of it till now...i asked a technician and he also said that there isint any ul offers in 512kbps

well regardin the 512 plan........i came to know ppl who were early on 128kbps plan...with 3 gb download limit........used to work for whole day(internet).........to them they have offered thi service........so a guy in my building was given this offer but they never gave me or ven i mailed them they didnt replied bak.......as i have heard airtel allowing its 256kbps user to get 512 speed in night by paying some xtra(100 whtever buk).........so i do beleive there exist a plan...(for whole day internet users)btw i m bak on 1100 buks plan...though xpensive...but i had to ctrl my mobile charges to get this plan(pocket money probs...lol)

hey magnet, cud u plz confirm wether the 512kbps package is available in blore... rite now im on 64kbps and im gettin sick of it.if they are offerein 512 it will be a gr8 relief.so plz cud u ask wether subscribers here can choose the 512kbps plan.thanx in advance

IN MY VIEW DUDE...hathway vary frm place to place...so even if i m getting it..its no a happy stuff for u....so its good u ask in your own place+c if igate is available...they r the best....than comes exatt....hathway comes 3rd

cool check airtel there are now number 2 here now.....then exatt than hathway...........