Hathway not to be trusted

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,855
ISP
Hathway
I use internet for small Business that i run from my home/office.
I already have Airtel 8mbps line, wanted to get another line for my office as it was not sufficient. Bought a Cisco load balancer also for this.
Wanted to try ACT but it wasn't available in my area.

I got 50mbps line of Hathway with 3 months advance payment as that's the minimum you need to pay upfront. It comes with 75gb data and after FUP speed reduces to 1mbps.

Got Hathway connection on 3rd April 2015. It didn't work at all from day 1, it took them 2 days to get it working.
Then the connection stopped working again on 13th April 2015, Called and emailed there customer support multiple time. Today is already 17th April 2015, 5th day of my internet connection not working. Good that i have Airtel, if i had completely relied on Hathway my business would be down. I have spoken to their Nodal officer also, whose phone is very difficult to reach. Still no resolution.

I highly recommend not to go for Hathway connection. When the connection works it works very well but when it doesn't there is nobody to fix it. They are highly inefficient & incapable people. They have 24*7 customer support to register the complains but not technicians to resolve those complains. Calling customer support you hear the same story, it will be resolved in 24 hours no matter how many times you call them for same issue.

The most amusing part is every morning i get SMS from them saying my complain is resolved & hence closed. So that mean i have to call them again every day for same complain & get the complain registered again.

My Customer ID:
I have now applied for cancellation & refund, not sure how much i will get back or if i will get anything back.
I am based out of Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

Last edited:
Dear Bhanu,

We regret to know this. Please be assured we will look into the issue on priority.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

On the 5th day, the technician came & repaired the connection and internet is working fine now.
Thank You.