hathway not providing high and data usage and charging more in mumbai

ISP
Hathway
[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms'"]hathway provides 15 mbps [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]connection[/color] in [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]banglore[/color] or hyderabad for almost the same [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]price[/color] for which it provides only a 5 mbps connection in [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]mumbai[/color]. Even the data usage is almost double. why this partiality then? Even we pay the price then why they are enjoying the benefit of 15 mbps + higher fup and we here are left back with only 5 mbps. hathway should bring up higher speeds in mumbai too. Or else hathway is cheating the mumbai customers by taking almost the same price and providing 10 mbps less than thebanglore and hyderabad customers and that too with half the fup. I am one such frustated customer with a 5 mbps hathway plan and i cant even [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]switch[/color]to other Isp as the local [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]cable provider[/color] has a monopoly in my area 😡 and they have a tie up with hathway. so they only provide hathway inn my area :nonchalance: 😱ffended: 💩[/color][/font]
[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms'"]check out the plans for hathway mumbai and banglore here: [/color][/font]Broadband Internet - Hathway[font="'comic sans ms'"] [/font]

Are we in same region? LOL. My region has only mtnl, hathway and tikona.
Leaving price plan aside, how is connectivity-downtime (reliablity) of hathway?