Hathway launches new music channel

gopichandpai

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd which currently offers CCC, ITv launched its Non Stop 24 hours Hindi music channel, Hathway Music on its Digital Cable Network on Thursday. The channel will showcase the best of Bollywood songs from the golden classics of 50's-60's to the melodious hits of 80'-90's to the latest bollywood hits of today.

A non-stop music channel playing back –to –back superhit hindi film songs� packaged with appealing graphics depicting the theme of Bollywood music with various other aspects of Hindi film music. Hathway Music shall have different categories/themes such as Down Memory Lane,Music Stars ,Smash Hits,Bollywood Beats,Jumping Jacks, Dancing Queens, Romantic Melodies etc.

Haresh Gehaney Head- Channel Business and Corporate Communications said that there will be no anchors hosting any shows or distracting viewers with their never ending talks but shall give the audience non stop super-hit film songs without any interruptions thus giving a complete dose of entertainment .

This channel will be initially available in some areas of Mumbai,Pune,Nashik and later on other cities in Hathway Digital Cable Network.

Source:Hathway launches new music channel

-------------
Gopichand Pai

Dude itz awesome then.......can u let me know whether it is available on Hyderabad Hathway Cable Network or Not...???If not available. tell me by which period of time, it will be available to Us.The only available channels in hyd are Itv, Mtv, V, 9xm, Zing, B4U, Vh1, Joo, and regional telugu music channels.Thanks.

dude...i checked the channel list, still the service had not been started yet in Hyd.anywayz i think that the channel is rocking u people, hope it strikes soon for us also.