Hathway is a cheat

ISP
Hathway
I paid complete money to Mr Sujeet on the condition that I want the broadband connection wiring to be done today and modem can be installed later.

However after 3 days my connection is not installed. After calling them to get it installed I get no response .

These guys can't be trusted and no one should use Hathway broadband.

I want my money back else I will take you to consumer court and will ensure a hard time and bad reputation for the things promised by ur Sales team.
Contact me 8588063959

I can understand your situation but this is not a hathway support forum. No one here can help you regarding this. Usually ISP's take 7 business days to install a new connection so wait for two or three days before moving further.

I can understand your situation but this is not a hathway support forum. No one here can help you regarding this. Usually ISP's take 7 business days to install a new connection so wait for two or three days before moving further.
Seriously yar....
its been a month since i paid for the installation and advance retal with all the documents and they are yet to do installation at my place. Surely Hathway is big big big cheat