Hathway Internet problem.

• Thread starter Thread starter abhay2989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 20,138

abhay2989

ISP
modem
I m using Hathway internet service.I am erperiencing a problem with my network connection.It gets disconnected at any time.This is happening from past 1 month.I m using hathway modem n the cable connection gets lost every now n then..Please give suggestions to fix the problem.

which part of mumbai are u located. also which plan u are using

complain to hathway people saying u are frequently facing breakdown of the internet

they will send engineer at your house if any major issues

Thanks for ur reply.I reside in Mumbai n i use the 2 months plan.I hav complained to Hathway help.

Well Well Well !!!! Im Using hathway Since 3Year Im Getting same Disconnect & speed down Problem Past 1 and half Month Also im getting Lower Speed (I Mean I get 10kb to 20Kb speed From 9:00 Am To 11:00 PM and in night speed come normal Which is 64kb/s)My plan is = 512Kbps UnlimitedAnd I live In Kandivali (W) u can See My Speed test Result In My signature Is Any Thing can Fix This problem Let me Know please

Well Well Well !!!! Im Using hathway Since 3Year

Im Getting same Disconnect & speed down Problem Past 1 and half Month

Also im getting Lower Speed (I Mean I get 10kb to 20Kb speed From 9:00 Am To 11:00 PM and in night speed come normal Which is 64kb/s)

My plan is = 512Kbps Unlimited

And I live In Kandivali (W)

u can See My Speed test Result In My signature

Is Any Thing can Fix This problem Let me Know please

i too am a HATHWAY user since the year 2007 and from Kandivali (w). earlier i had the night unlimited plan but was tired waiting for the night so today i have got my plan renewed for 512 UNLTD NEW HAPPYWAY for 6 months.

earlier i used to get the promised speed of 50-55 kbps. now in the new plan will have to monitor the speed. i will keep u informed.

I WILL ALSO CALL UP HATHWAY IF I FACE ANY SPEED ISSUES. lets c if they can solve the issue.

i too am a HATHWAY user since the year 2007 and from Kandivali (w). earlier i had the night unlimited plan but was tired waiting for the night so today i have got my plan renewed for 512 UNLTD NEW HAPPYWAY for 6 months.

earlier i used to get the promised speed of 50-55 kbps. now in the new plan will have to monitor the speed. i will keep u informed.

I WILL ALSO CALL UP HATHWAY IF I FACE ANY SPEED ISSUES. lets c if they can solve the issue.

Well Every user not Facing same Problem !!

My Friend Have same Plan And his download speed is perfect Day or Night No problem !

But The problem for me is very Sad 😕 getting very Cheap download Speed

Cant play online game like (cs1.6 dota ect.)

if there any solution's please let me know !

Well Every user not Facing same Problem !!

My Friend Have same Plan And his download speed is perfect Day or Night No problem !

But The problem for me is very Sad 😕 getting very Cheap download Speed

Cant play online game like (cs1.6 dota ect.)

if there any solution's please let me know !

have u crossed the FUP of 20GB then the speed is half. check that. also today i was checking my hathway service usage details page and found that it shows downloaded data of 108 MB. why it shows like this. plan is the unlimited one.

have u crossed the FUP of 20GB then the speed is half. check that. also today i was checking my hathway service usage details page and found that it shows downloaded data of 108 MB. why it shows like this. plan is the unlimited one.

Hi well I'm using unlimited plan 660/- Per Month

There is No Fair usage Policy ! And my speed download At some time

one more thing is When i click on Disable Network its Says

[ It is Not Possible To Disable The Connection At This time. This connection May Be Using
one or more protocols that do not support plug-and-play, or it may have been initiated
by user or the system account ]

that means some one also using my net ? or what is that mean pease expalin !! thanks

Hi well I'm using unlimited plan 660/- Per Month

There is No Fair usage Policy ! And my speed download At some time

one more thing is When i click on Disable Network its Says

[ It is Not Possible To Disable The Connection At This time. This connection May Be Using
one or more protocols that do not support plug-and-play, or it may have been initiated
by user or the system account ]

that means some one also using my net ? or what is that mean pease expalin !! thanks

buddy i am not sure about this error message. m not much of a tech person. since today i am facing frequent disconnections in my new unlimited plan. hv complained to hathway. lets cee what happens

buddy i am not sure about this error message. m not much of a tech person. since today i am facing frequent disconnections in my new unlimited plan. hv complained to hathway. lets cee what happens

oh yes i also faced same problem !! but now fixed

for me this problems are daily Snacks 😀 LoL

Hey i have been experiencing a similar issue....the broadband page doesn't open at all.....the comp connects to the internet automatically i don't have to login...after a couple of minutes the internet connection dies....ill have to unplug the LAN cable and then plug it back in...after doing which i have the same problem internet connection stays only for a few minutes...please help thanks,