Hathway Hyderabad: Analog signals off

chaibiskutbhai

I got banned!
ISP
Airtel 999
Today onwards, analog signals of Hathway seem to have been switched off. Apparently the AP High Court had given a deadline for this to happen and today was the day. So hopefully, we might see more channels being added in the digital bouquet.

I didn't know that Hyderabad was still beaming channels in analogue mode.

Hi i'm chetan from hyderabad, 35 days back i contacted local cable operator for cable connection, as per govt rules the cable
operator suggested me to go with Hathway Set Top Box, It was running perfectly till evening of 19 sep 2013. a white background
unplug power sign displaying " SYSTEM UPDATING, PLEASE WAIT", i thought i was channels updating from local cable distributor,
but the message showing now 21 sep 2013, i contacted distributor he said that the it will al right for some time, but it wasn't. i tried to contact local hathway customer care for more than 24 hrs but i couldn't connect to them for single time. Finally i'm posting here Can Any One Give Solution for HATHWAY set top box problem

CBB
That's why we are not paying him for the past 3 months, we told him that we are not going to pay unless he provide proper service.He has set up a new office in our area and promised to give proper service in the next 15 days. He started removing all the old cable and laying optical fiber and the people in the other street are getting very good signals.

Hurray!! At last our LCO has improved the signal strength..we are getting 80 now...that solves the problem :Boy Yahoo:
But still Gemini Comedy, Life, Ten Action+, NGC wild, NGC adventure are showing blank screen, hope this issue will be solved ASAP...