HATHWAY HD Box ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Radika
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 12,455
ISP
hathway
Hi,

Could someone tell me whether HATHWAY HD Box is good OR HATHWAY SD Box is Good ?

I am in confusion ....

Which One to Buy ?

Does HATHWAY HD Box also delivers HATHWAY SD CHANNELS ?

What is the Price of HATHWAY HD Box ?

If you have a HD TV go for Hathway HD box. It costs Rs2000/-. HD channel subscription fee is Rs1800/- per year(or Rs150/month)

Presently we are using Old type Set top Box .
Monthly rent we are paying is Rs.180 .
If I purchase HD Box Now, Will I have to pay rent for HD channels along with my Monthly Rent Rs.180 also to my LOCAL CABLE OPERATOR ?

Oh my god..too costly if that is the case... to watch channels...

Hathway Broadband,

Why you need complete postal address ?

what will you Inform me ?

Could you please Let me know the details Here so that everyone can be benefitted.

Regards.

i am staying in hosakerahalli banashankari 3rd stage.. here i asked for the hd setup box he said it cost 4500 and installation fee of 500 and i need to pay regular 220.......then i asked is there any selected channel option, he said no.... is that true.......
i saw here is for hd setup box it cost 2000 and 1800 for hd channel price why there are asking 4500 and can i chose my selection of channels

You get about 28 channels for 1800/year. There is no option to select only few or limited HD channels. Set top box costs 2000. If cable operator is asking you for more then he is simply making money from HD connection.

I felt few channels had grainy video and sound was also not perfect, tried changing settings

I would like to know from Hathway users if they have the same experience.

May be you have a signal problem? If not, try changing the picture setting on your TV. I don't get grainy videos. Sound is fine too

Signal Level and Signal quality I am not able to figure out because it keeps changing. Best way to know the signal level is asking the cable operator to check using his meter.