Hathway - from top to bottom

• Thread starter Thread starter viwake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,132
3k modem fees(refundable)...1k registration 750 installation...440 monthly fees 1 month in advance..total ard 5369...also some taxes on that which makes the total 5369

Man you got ripped. when i got a net connect i had to pay Rs. 1000 installation charge (Non refundable) and three months net charge (Rs.825x3) in advance.

prop u having igate........my badluk is that xcept hathway no one provides net here.......sifythere r 3 different providers......exatt.....damn they filled all form...when connetion the guy started saying ill come tomm etc.....does give connection to my adjacent building but refuses ours...........i simply hav badluk..here in hathway also after paying money i hav got no new connection..........panvati lagi hain mujha.... 🙁

Well i am kind of lucky since i have access to sify, iGate, Exatt, MTLN Triband and soon i will have relience. i also have access to wireless broadband (well proven speed of 128kbps anyways) of iGate and Reliance (Test phase Run, it is code named Gtran).

Well my saga continues... I finally got refund from Exatt & again went for the hathway option but this time thru modem as they said speed will be much better...I took 256 U/L plan for 1k/month & purchased the modem for 3k....well now I get speed for 20/22 KB but upload I get only 5/6 KB ??? on complaining they say that's all I get & I shud have asked when taking the plan about the same ????? I told them its high time they stop conning the customers & I surely will write a fax to their MD about this...They very well know that any P2P will give bad download if upload is not good...but what else do I want 256 K for ??? I can very well surf in 56 KB also !!!

i got the 256 kbps night plan(sunday free)(they say they dont hav any 1k plan)...440bucks........download speed on s/w ard 20-31kBps.....p2p max i get 21kBps...avg ard 13-15kBps....4 surfing ill get sify 40kbps plan 295buks........i hav no other option but i guess its still good...both needs will b satisfied.......and will wait for wimax or some other net revolution...cant keep crying all the time....