Hathway Discount or More Data for Same Price?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,740
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello, I want to know how can I have discounts or have more data for the same price?

I am with them paying around somewhere 3300 or nearby per month via. online for quarterly (3 months prepaid) and they give me 50 MBPS with 70 GB.

(They offer 50 MBPS with 50 GB if I pay monthly).

How can I have more data for the same price or either they reduce the rentals?

Because other companies like Siti Broadband is providing cheaper rentals for 150 GB and Excitel is real unlimited (no FUP).

Infact now Airtel seems to provide me more data in same pricing.

What to do?

P.S.: Sometimes they message in the last month out of 3 months where they say pay now (renew) and have xxx data. Well it's for first month of those three months. I am looking for lifetime every month more data.

Any way @gambit if you can also recommend?

Why not just go for unlimited plan?

Could you share some information of such plans? Like rentals and speed?

If those are costly then I won't take as I want max in same or lesser rental. (I have budget fixed for it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to compare plans from diff ISP's and choose the one that suits you best based on your budget.

Okay. Actually, I was saying.. If you know any work around to have maximum data quota in lesser rental per month from Hathway?

Like in Airtel you can do it very well by calling for disconnection request.

What can you do with the case of Hathway?

I don't want to leave Hathway since they are pretty fine in terms of speed and ping. But the only problem is they are charging too much for too less data quota where as other companies (including airtel) are giving me more data for same/less price.

It seems Hathway is offering low FUP in Delhi compared to Mumbai for some reason Hathway Home Broadband|unlimited broadband,Broadband Packages, Home internet you will have to talk to Hathway on why this is so.
If you are looking for work around,
Hathway is always on connection so disconnecting it is by turning off the modem when not using, other way is to disable Ethernet when you are not using the internet.
If you are on Windows 10, chances are windows 10 is using your connection for spying purposes depleting your FUP, in that case you will need to disable windows update from services.msc and blacklist addresses in hosts file Windows 10 Anti Spy Hosts File and install peerblock and add microsoft ip blocklist to prevent microsoft from using your connection as if they own it.
This should save you some FUP.