Hathway Data Fraud #2

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,925
D

Deleted member 63558

Hi, I have a Hathway Connection and I'm paying for 3 months.

Last time when I paid on the last day of 28th Feb for the March 1 - May 31.

I would receive 70 GB per month + 700 GB (one time) as extra (Offer). (Total: 770)

I received both of them within 2-3 days after paying.

Now today as soon as it is 12 AM (12 AM of 28th). My data is now 0 remaining out of 770 GB.

7745ccdf29de4191ad036f54133b309c.png

77cfefc357264a0b80c65e07692847ab.png

My usage was not exceeding 70 GB even and my speed is dropped to 1-2 MBPS Now.

What shall I do?

Here are the march usage:

8octyRR.png

6k8mQBS.png

ZHIuXCX.png

@salaxzar @gambit

P.S.: Direct IMGUR Screenshot Post: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
You should call customer care. Have never faced such a problem.

@salaxzar I have called them, tweeted them etc etc. Let's see what happens. I have even called the exclusive numbers (mobile numbers) which we receive in the offer sms. I talked to them and they said "there is some issue maybe...but I am going to raise it to higher level and please call tomorrow again to check the update".

Let's see what happens.

They will for sure add extra GB's to your account. They are pretty generous when it comes to retaining customers.

Everyone keep an eye because they are removing the offer data again and again for me.

@salaxzar confirm yourself.

I still have 2050gb available with me. However, I don't download a lot, so maybe they are now enforcing such shit rules among people who download a lot.

My average usage per day is somewhere 1-3 GB (Download + Upload). Sometimes in MBs because no one at home.

@Adidam email them at billingenquiries@hathway.net
delteam@hathway.net

They screw up really often when new month starts

I had 900GB in my account and after one month(3 month plan) my data went back to 220GB instead of adding 220 on top of 900. I called them and they gave back 700GB. After that i called them again and they said that if i didn't get my complete data back then i should email them at these addresses and it will definitely be solved.

I didn't because 700gb is enough for this month and if i require more then i will go ahead and email them.

@Adidam i call them on their customer care number for broadband - 011 46085777

Plan name: SUPER-4 25Mbps Pre Qtrly
25Mbps down 2.5Mbps up
Rs 919 per month paid quarterly (Rs2757)
But i think that plan name doesn't matter since plans are relative to different places even in same city.

I think hathway offers 50mbps everywhere. However, recently they also started offering 10mbps, 25mbps etc

I've been subscribing to the 10Mbps 20GB FUP plan here in Kolkata for exactly 9 months. Rs. 650+taxes per month paid quarterly. I rarely use 6-7GB per month even though I'm on the net for about 10-12 hours a day as I work online from home. This month, usage will be higher because I downloaded a few torrents. 😛

While Hathway's metering has always been impeccable, they messed up royally last month when they metered me for almost 7GB usage in 1 day! I barely use 200-400MB per day! I didn't bother with contacting them because it didn't affect me, but something obviously went horribly wrong with their metering software on that day.