Hathway Data Fraud #2

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
Hi, I have a Hathway Connection and I'm paying for 3 months.

Last time when I paid on the last day of 28th Feb for the March 1 - May 31.

I would receive 70 GB per month + 700 GB (one time) as extra (Offer). (Total: 770)

I received both of them within 2-3 days after paying.

Now today as soon as it is 12 AM (12 AM of 28th). My data is now 0 remaining out of 770 GB.

My usage was not exceeding 70 GB even and my speed is dropped to 1-2 MBPS Now.

What shall I do?

Here are the march usage:

@salaxzar @gambit

P.S.: Direct IMGUR Screenshot Post: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
@salaxzar I have called them, tweeted them etc etc. Let's see what happens. I have even called the exclusive numbers (mobile numbers) which we receive in the offer sms. I talked to them and they said "there is some issue maybe...but I am going to raise it to higher level and please call tomorrow again to check the update".

Let's see what happens.

salaxzar

Regulars
Jul 16, 2008
They will for sure add extra GB's to your account. They are pretty generous when it comes to retaining customers.

salaxzar

Regulars
Jul 16, 2008
I still have 2050gb available with me. However, I don't download a lot, so maybe they are now enforcing such shit rules among people who download a lot.

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
My average usage per day is somewhere 1-3 GB (Download + Upload). Sometimes in MBs because no one at home.

Mr_mime

Regulars
Feb 18, 2017
@Adidam email them at billingenquiries@hathway.net
delteam@hathway.net

They screw up really often when new month starts

I had 900GB in my account and after one month(3 month plan) my data went back to 220GB instead of adding 220 on top of 900. I called them and they gave back 700GB. After that i called them again and they said that if i didn't get my complete data back then i should email them at these addresses and it will definitely be solved.

I didn't because 700gb is enough for this month and if i require more then i will go ahead and email them.