Hathway company business call 6 to 10 time in a day

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,389
ISP
Mo
I Just want to be quiet, But I am suffering a lot due to receiving your company business calls 6 to 10 times a day. This call receiving from different persons from different mobile numbers. I was out of control because of many of the calls. Please arrange to Add my mobile number to the Hathway company's "Do Not Call" registry. My existing Hathway Account number is 1311683467.

This is not a Hathway customer service forum.

Maybe you can note down each and every number and date and time of call and file an FiR against the company for harassment?

FIR would be a step too far, try contacting their appellate or higher authority regarding this issue.
You'll find details on their website or contact your provider for the information.

Others have reported no luck with attempts with appellate etc and OP seems highly distressed hence my suggestion to go for legal punitive route.

But anyway I think this is the usual poster who signs up to post in wrong forum and never return to follow up here so we are likely wasting time here 😅

I have sent mail directly to Hathway Customer care. They replied that they will add my number to DND with in 24 hours. Let's wait for 24 hours.

Others have reported no luck with attempts with appellate etc and OP seems highly distressed hence my suggestion to go for legal punitive route.

But anyway I think this is the usual poster who signs up to post in wrong forum and never return to follow up here so we are likely wasting time here 😅
Guy just joined yesterday. And ooh there's a reply.