Hathway Broadband to double data allowance, give 1 Gbps speed to take on Reliance Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 36,793
Plan names are generic and then GB's get allocated to you. Anyways, plan name is Fastway-1 50Mbps Pre Monthly

Okay so your plan GB is 50 gb right?

1000+1000 is just offer GB?

initially had received only 50gb. They told me to wait for 48hours for 1tb to be allocated, but I was impatient and raised a complaint. As a result, automatically+due to complaint, 1tb+1tb, got allocated.

I dont recall if I mentioned this here but I met couple of jio guys at chai sutta shop.

they were saying jio will come into fiber market along with TV channels (most probably IPTV) and also competitor to Ola cabs. So yeah ..

My plan is not yet activated, though in receipt they have mentioned it as 3+1,50 Mbps Unlimited.
Hey i live in BD block
Can you pm me the guy's number and name who gave you 50Mbps unlimited for 4 months at ~2700
I hope you took the pic of that form otherwise they will stick you with some fup without proof, sales guy lie all the time

@above check ur pm for number.

My plan name is Fastway-1 50Mbps Pre Qtrly
showing 70 gb data balance and 3 months validity though customer care person told me that extra gb and validity will be added in next 72 hrs.

@rohit338 How do you get this plan man? Is your connection new or old? Please share the whole case with us.

I am a year old hathway customer but i havent recharged my hathway connection since sitibroadband started their service in my area... Last time i recharged hathway connection was i think july'16

Yesterday i got a sms from hathway stating the aforesaid plan.

I have got a question here...if I subscribe to hathway plan for 3 months and skip recharging for few months, will they impose fine if I recharge after those few months to activate the account ?

I skipped 5-6 months. They will just keep calling you and sending sms (offers etc), but won't levy any charges.

Nice to hear and best part is, it forces them to flush attractive offers in our way. I am starting to like hathway even before using it.

whats the service like of hatway in delhi ? my freind was using in delhi and connection was mostly down for him..

can anyone in delhi also do speed test ?

Finally my connection is set and running. Now they have activated default plan of 150Mbps with 150GB only......raised ticket, told 1000GB will be alloted within 24 hours, need to wait.