Hathway and their #$@#$%#@ website!

ISP
Hathway
Hathway guys: What the hell is wrong with you? Your website to login and check usage hasn't been working for months! (at least from Oct 2016 that I know). Do you guys even bother to check it?

It asks to select city and when we do, nothing happens and eventually times out. Why such @#$@#$ service? It has been reported multiple times to you in the past.

Secondly, why do we even have to login to check usage? Can't you make a special page like Airtel's broadband. If we surf for that page over the hathway conenction, it should show usage for that connection.

Please fire your incompetant @#$@ managers and get the basics right.

@electronicsguy not sure if you are a one-time poster (post a rant, never to return) but have you tried clearing out browser cache/cookies? Or try opening "incognito mode" (private browsing mode) just to eliminate browser issue? Also try a different browser without any extensions like adblockers.

@electronicsguy maybe you are trying to access their site from mobile
If yes then you are right, you cannot select city/state/plans
Solution is to open the site on "request desktop site"
Now you can click everything

And can you please tell me how often is data usage updated on their site and via customer care
Because i was promised unlimited data and after 3 days it is showing that i have used 0MB and i have 220/220GB left

@vishalrao yes I did try multiple times after clearing out cache and using another browser on another laptop on the same network as well.

Guys - things are not that complicated. If it works, it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. Internet websites today are not rocket science.