Hathway 5Mbps Zip 5 Max for 1500INR

blazer

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
I am using this plan from August 4th 2012 at my place in Mumbai (Andheri West), it's been more than 3Months and i am very happy with it, though this plan has FUP limit of 25GB, i am getting the same Speed even after the FUP finishes, I am basically using this plan for Downloading Legal Games and watching HD Videos on My 40Inches Sony LED TV With Internet Network Capabilities basically YouTube Videos and Movies, I have nearly downloaded and streamed 400GB till now, good Speed for the price and it's truly fully Unlimited Plan, so at the end i am fully very satisfied with this plan and enjoying it to the Max, ThankYou Hathway.:D

shashank983

Regular
Regulars
Sep 12, 2008
I am using this plan from August 4th 2012 at my place in Mumbai (Andheri West), it's been more than 3Months and i am very happy with it, though this plan has FUP limit of 25GB, i am getting the same Speed even after the FUP finishes, I am basically using this plan for Downloading Legal Games and watching HD Videos on My 40Inches Sony LED TV With Internet Network Capabilities basically YouTube Videos and Movies, I have nearly downloaded and streamed 400GB till now, good Speed for the price and it's truly fully Unlimited Plan, so at the end i am fully very satisfied with this plan and enjoying it to the Max, ThankYou Hathway.:D

i guess your lucky with FUP PLAN ,no fup for u ..enjoy

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
whoa, you have a 5mbps FUP free unlimited plan from hathway? who knew..

WizZ

Regular
Regulars
Apr 2, 2008
Surat
can you post the tariff plan details,, actually i had an offer from hathway 4mbps for 2500 .. no fup , but you have to take it yearly ...

jem456

Nov 21, 2012
what's the pings you're getting to game servers?
if you have steam please show your server browser window with pings preferably from indian servers..
This is a singapore server tracert from my BB tata indicom..can you post yours too on the same IP ?
http://i47.tinypic.com/ndltzc.jpg