• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 9,283

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
i am planning to switch to hathwayi opt for 256kbps ul plan postpaid rs 1750 for 3 monthsso my questions are:1. what speed u get in this plan (average speed)2. how is daytime surfing(fast or slow)3. can we do port forwarding in hathway or does hathway block ports?plz reply asap

hmmm no relpies

its a nice planin unlimited u get around 25-27kbps on torrents and day surfing is goodi have not faced any downtime with them till nowi dont know abt port forwording

Hi,I have been using Hathway for a couple of years now. Never had any major problems till date.I have switched to the same plan about 3 months back. Been quite happy about it.Of course, initially you do feel the slowness of the connection (if you are used to >512kbps usage). But you get used to it.- Download is at about 20-25 kB.- There is no difference in daytime/nightime surfing.- Have not tried port forwarding. Should not be an issue as Hathway does not block ports. It binds your MAC address though. So you might get issues if you are switching laptops.Bottomline, you get an unlimited net connection without any hassles for a good enough price!Hope that helps.UT.

hmmm low speed of 20-25kBpsin airtel i get 35to 40 KBpsso i am gng to continue with airtel

if i may ask, what's the airtel plan that you're using and how much do you pay for it?ok got it... checked in ur profile. thnx.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ really in BSNL i get only 27-30 KB/sec
is airtel avail all over chd or in selected areas

selected areas
btw in which sec u live?

HiI am from MumbaiI just called up Hathway regarding the 256kbps ul plan they said the cost per month is around Rs 778 /- including tax. this is excluding the modem rentals since the modem rentals will be charged next year.Please tell me how much you'll are charged for 256kbps ul

There is no modem rental, infact even no installation & modem charges I signed up recently. Price tag 778 is true as they have stopped 1750/- plan since Jan 09, this pkg was very good

dude sorry but charges just got hiked from 1750rs+tax =1966 rs to 2000rs + tax = 2292 rs for 3 months freeway flexi 256 unlimited

for 1 month ul freeway flexi 650+tax = 730 rs to 700 +TAX =803 rs

n case of 6 months plan 256 kbps ul freeway flexi-6 the price remains unchanged mostly 4382rs to 4449 rs
and for 12 months its 8033rs to 8764 rs

thats happy new yr from hathway for them not for costemers

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

hatway aree looting us

earlier 3 months 128kbs easyway 128 unlimited coasted 1123 rs now its hiked to 1461 rs
and want to know worst part new charges r crap
skyway regular 512 kbps ul costs 1814rs 1 month
freeway flexi 256 kbps ul costs 803rs 1 month