Hathaway a group of cheats and useless people

subhajeet

The hathway guys in kormangala area are a bunch of cheats..I took the connection and that cheat told me that it will be activated that day itself... It has been 3 days..once they took the money, nobody is picking up calls..those guys are hanging up everytime. I called the customer care twice and each time I was told that it will take 24 hours.
ACT Broadband's customer care is way better than these useless people.
Account number - 1222783

subhajeet

Would you be kind enough to point out which part of this post is useless?

Sushubh

Administrator
you are making a general claim that hathaway is useless based on your personal experiences. which is like saying milk sucks because i do not like it.

subhajeet

The milk sucks bcoz my milkman is a cheat..since they do not care about complaints over phone I believe this is the right forum to raise our opinions.

Sushubh

Administrator
alrighty! i am keeping it here. i tend to delete all positive 'reviews' of tikona coz they are all fake :)

Sushubh

Administrator
If only they stop sending bots here and stop polluting Google search results with their own forum threads which they control.

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
well.. im glad that the post was not deleted. This post made me reconsider getting Hathway.. I guess giving "hath" is their "way"!