Has Tata Sky HD stopped broadcasting of ESPN HD?

• Thread starter Thread starter baba_maal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,494

baba_maal

ISP
MTNL
I wanted to enable sports HD in my Tata Sky. and got Star Cricket but i found colors were too dull and picture was quite noisy. i heard ESPN quality is better thus i called Tata Sky CC and i was told ....ESPN HD is no more available. is this true guys?

Yes all coming matches will be on Star Cricket HD......

ESPN HD was event based and was removed as all matches now in STAR Cricket HD which is also event based and will be removed after World Cup from all DTH ops.

I wanted to enable sports HD in my Tata Sky. and got Star Cricket but i found colors were too dull and picture was quite noisy. i heard ESPN quality is better thus i called Tata Sky CC and i was told ....ESPN HD is no more available. is this true guys?

Check your TV and connection to TS HD Box as it needs to be HDMI connection to a Full HD TV...Star Cricket HD is having very good quality on my TV on TS HD and TS + HD

Why no ESPN HD? No sports channels in HD? Unbelievable! "Spend more resources on improving content and less on promotional offers. "

HiESPN/STAR HD dont hv permission in India to downlinkso for now its event basedhoping to see EPL in HD