Has Sun dth really launched?......

• Thread starter Thread starter bala2k7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,400

bala2k7

ISP
Hathway
I am staying anna nagar area. After see thing forum i called sun dth call centre no and got confirmed from them that sun dth service has been launched, and asked to pay Rs.999 to the dealer and fill the subscriber form, but when i enquired from the delear he says that he has not recieved any info, and after insiting him to speak to his distributor, he spoke to his distributor and they have given the info that " we can install the STB at custmer place but it is of no use. For the actual service it will take mid of Jan or Begining of Feb". The distributor also said that "because of the pressure from public the call centre persons are diverting towards the distributors ". One request to all in this forum.1. Has anyone paid the amount and recieved the STB?.2. Have you seen the channels after the installation?....If so kindly provide the details of your area, distributor name and their contact no. it will be helpful.

Hello Friends!The technician came yesterday and installed dish and gave a stb in my home, I already paid Rs.999 for installation charges. That technician told me the smart card will be given today onwards, so please contact your (booking) local dealer then clarify that.But, onething.......the Dish& Fittings,STB and Installation kit are also having the technician. He told me that is more drouble for travelling to installation pupose... Any body get idea for solve that problems....

Hello Friends!
The technician came yesterday and installed dish and gave a stb in my home, I already paid Rs.999 for installation charges. That technician told me the smart card will be given today onwards, so please contact your (booking) local dealer then clarify that.

But, onething.......
the Dish& Fittings,STB and Installation kit are also having the technician. He told me that is more drouble for travelling to installation pupose... Any body get idea for solve that problems....

enjoy the service of sun direct dth:thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo:...

Hi Friends,

I have a Big question.Many say that because of Politicians they are not advertising in media like paper and Tv regarding the launch.Ok.
What about the website?Why cant they Update thier website and give information to customers.I m sure no Politician is Much Educated to hack the websites.
They have 2 different Sites!!

1) Untitled Document
This site is not Updated since October and still have the Old Information!!!

2) SUN DIRECT
This site is said to be the official Site of SunDirect.
But it still says"Coming Soon"

This is very funny for a 5000 Crore Company!!!

Karthick.A

Hello Friends!
The technician came yesterday and installed dish and gave a stb in my home, I already paid Rs.999 for installation charges. That technician told me the smart card will be given today onwards, so please contact your (booking) local dealer then clarify that.

But, onething.......
the Dish& Fittings,STB and Installation kit are also having the technician. He told me that is more drouble for travelling to installation pupose... Any body get idea for solve that problems....
can u post the snapshot of stb ..... atleast post the specification

It is learned few of the members are got installed their STB, however Viewing Card not suppiled. ok fine. Are you getting DD FTA channels in installed SUN DTH STB. :hysterical: