Has Hayai completed installing at least 1 consumer connection yet?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 33,524
Status
Not open for further replies.
mgcarley, one question for you! when is hayai launching its services in bangalore?

already answered, as soon as possible.

mgcarley, one question for you! when is hayai launching its services in bangalore?

...and right now, the same answer applies to everywhere except Mumbai.

wel well.... "mgcarley " show US some pictures from your installation/office/servers/cables/with you.... lol... is that too much i ask...... 🙂 hope that wont annoy you.

wel well.... "mgcarley " show US some pictures from your installation/office/servers/cables/with you.... lol... is that too much i ask...... 🙂 hope that wont annoy you.

I seem to recall saying that there would even be videos of the first installation, so, sure, when it happens I'll post the same.

ohh tnx for the response... any ETA.

With people's anticipations running high, MG should have a live webcast streamed of the first installation :haha:

Mera Number Kab Ayega???I've got rid of my 5MBPS Connection it was too much of a hassle to keep it going for another month. So I am on a Dial-up Connection 😡, Well technically I am on 1MBPS MTNL Connection but when you go from 5MBPS to 1MBPS it does feel like a dial-up. Anyways Waiting for your guys to call me up & give me some good news.. even if its not fiber right way, i am ready to take it.

Well, MG said Goregaon has fiber, so I guess areas of Jogeshwari would be having fiber too..

Yes, our Fiber CPEs support WiFi.

My main concern at the moment is that since you're in Jogeshwari, I'm not sure that Fiber is available immediately (that I'll have to triple-check) but even if we have to connect you with copper we can surely provide you with a WiFi device, no issues.

I will keep you updated on the same as I come to know more information about who is getting what and when

He's not sure about the availability of Fiber in Jogeshwari, but in any case I am ok with copper as long as i get the same speeds. :blink:

Waiting eagerly for Bhakti Park Wadala to be covered. MG, there are many societies here and you can easily get 300+ connections from this area provided the service is good. Everyone is fed up with the local cable wallah and his monopoly

Any ETA??? Does your policy still stand regarding providing connection within 7 days from order placed?

Status
Not open for further replies.