• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,081

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I liked a pair. Not sure about the size. So, I ordered two different sizes of the same product in the same order.
They have dispatched it separately. To keep things simple I did not pay using credit card.
Annoyingly enough, they showed that if I connected my account to my Facebook account, I would get a 500 rupee cashback. That did not happen.
Anyhow. Waiting for the products to get delivered. Hopefully, the delivery guys would not make a fuss if I try the product in front of them and return it if it does not fit me properly.

chromaniac said:
Hopefully, the delivery guys would not make a fuss if I try the product in front of them and return it if it does not fit me properly.
Hope you didn't order pants 😀

I have returned shoes that did not fit on the spot , no issues , yebhi mislabels shoes with their own size labels , i have always had size problems whenever i ordered from yebhi ,

Yeah. Found some coupons. None of them worked. One of them expired on 20th. I ordered at 3am on 21st. LOL.

They have messed up the order process. I tried to check if some coupons work and ended up completing orders for four pairs of shoes...LOL

I ordered a levis jeans and got a crappy used "Lee Jeans"...i returned them immediately. After a week they refunded my amount as a coupon....

GENIE said:
They have messed up the order process. I tried to check if some coupons work and ended up completing orders for four pairs of shoes...LOL
The website is a mess. They seem to be beta testing a new website which looks crappier than their current website. And I kept jumping between the two.

Both the items have been shipped. Even though they are headquartered in Gurgaon, it may take 3-5 days for shipment. They responded to my query and clearly said that I can refuse both shipments if I do not like the product.